Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
cm cm is offline

Default New shop!

After 7 years of my parents parking in the driveway and 21 years of my wife
parking in the driveway all so I could use the garage for a shop. I am
finally getting a shop of my own with no bikes, lawn equipment, etc... and
my wife is getting the garage all to herself and we now have a large shed
for the bikes and lawn equipment. I just hope my wife doesn't start calling
the shop her sewing room---he he he.

The framers finished yesterday and the stucco guys will start on Monday. I
will post pictures later this weekend. I will have almost 300 square feet
with concrete pads in the front and back to spread out if need be.

This all came from our designer that decided the west end of the house
looked too plain from the street. He was going to extend the wrap around
porch to that end of the house when he hit upon the shop idea. I am soooo
excited.

More later,

cm

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com