Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default A picture of Arch

Hi All

Here's a link to a picture of Arch, it made my day, to finally have a
face to go with the name, and a gentle one it is.

Andi Wolfe has several pictures from the Florida wood turning
symposium, and the very last one shows Arch and Andi.

So for all you who have a empty spot to fill

http://andiwolfe.blogspot.com/2007/0...sium-2007.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote:
Hi All

Here's a link to a picture of Arch, it made my day, to finally have a
face to go with the name, and a gentle one it is.

Andi Wolfe has several pictures from the Florida wood turning
symposium, and the very last one shows Arch and Andi.

So for all you who have a empty spot to fill

http://andiwolfe.blogspot.com/2007/0...sium-2007.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Somehow I thought he would look older than me, but he doesn't. Just not
as good.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

An eye for an eye leaves the whole
world blind

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks Leo & Gerald. It was a real pleasure to meet Andi. She is as
gracious as her turnings are exquisite. Same with her demo. Attend one
when possible or have her present one for your group.

It's written that "humans are the only species that blushes... or needs
to". I would need to except that Andi's last pic is mislabelled. It
shows her with a cormorant, certainly not with me. I've seen several
confused pics of late. ex: The alum. assn. sent me a pic of my remaining
classmate's reunion. I sent it back with a note saying that they had
sent a pic of the wrong class since none of these ugly old f..ts were my
classmates.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Arch wrote:
Thanks Leo & Gerald. It was a real pleasure to meet Andi. She is as
gracious as her turnings are exquisite. Same with her demo. Attend one
when possible or have her present one for your group.

It's written that "humans are the only species that blushes... or needs
to". I would need to except that Andi's last pic is mislabelled. It
shows her with a cormorant, certainly not with me. I've seen several
confused pics of late. ex: The alum. assn. sent me a pic of my remaining
classmate's reunion. I sent it back with a note saying that they had
sent a pic of the wrong class since none of these ugly old f..ts were my
classmates.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

I only have one in my "group". Think she would show up?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

An eye for an eye leaves the whole
world blind

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Gerald Ross wrote:

Arch wrote:
Thanks Leo & Gerald. It was a real pleasure to meet Andi. She is as
gracious as her turnings are exquisite. Same with her demo. Attend
one when possible or have her present one for your group.

It's written that "humans are the only species that blushes... or
needs to". I would need to except that Andi's last pic is
mislabelled. It shows her with a cormorant, certainly not with me.
I've seen several confused pics of late. ex: The alum. assn. sent me
a pic of my remaining classmate's reunion. I sent it back with a note
saying that they had sent a pic of the wrong class since none of
these ugly old f..ts were my classmates.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

I only have one in my "group". Think she would show up?

I'm feeling younger and younger. Keep up the good work guys.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message

I only have one in my "group". Think she would show up?

I'm feeling younger and younger. Keep up the good work guys.

Was it supposed to be Yogi Berra who said "a lot of people my age are dead?"
It was close to ten years back that I started picking up people younger than
I regularly on ambulance.

Every morning I look for plaster, not satin overhead.

Every evening I check for my name in the obits.

So far so good.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Robert

12.18 AM is late or very early for some, and "Andi" does maybe tend to
make you think male, but not this one, SHE is good looking, have a
nice day Robert ;-)))))

Leo - thanks for posting the link to his blog. What a nice site. I
enjoyed the pictures a lot since I don't have the time to make to the

Robert

HAVE FUN AND take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Arch wrote:
Thanks Leo & Gerald. It was a real pleasure to meet Andi. She is as
gracious as her turnings are exquisite. Same with her demo. Attend one
when possible or have her present one for your group.

Arch,

I got started turning too late to learn about the symposium in time to
attend it. Heck, I better not let my wife see that picture of you
cuddling up to Andi. She might not let me go next year.

By the way, I won't be able to get to a North Florida Woodturners
meeting until March due to my work travel.

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I thought he would be taller. At least he is in his posts. ;-)
Tony Manella
tonym.le"at"comcast.net (remove "at")
http://home.ptd.net/~ndd1/
Lehigh Valley Woodturners