Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerald Ross Gerald Ross is offline

Default A picture of Arch

Arch wrote:
Thanks Leo & Gerald. It was a real pleasure to meet Andi. She is as
gracious as her turnings are exquisite. Same with her demo. Attend one
when possible or have her present one for your group.

It's written that "humans are the only species that blushes... or needs
to". I would need to except that Andi's last pic is mislabelled. It
shows her with a cormorant, certainly not with me. I've seen several
confused pics of late. ex: The alum. assn. sent me a pic of my remaining
classmate's reunion. I sent it back with a note saying that they had
sent a pic of the wrong class since none of these ugly old f..ts were my
classmates.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

I only have one in my "group". Think she would show up?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

An eye for an eye leaves the whole