Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Arch? and anyone else in FL

Hi,

Arch, will you be attending the show at Lake Yale this weekend? I'll
be there again and anyone else who is going, please stop and introduce
yourself. I love meeting turners. They've got some terrific
demonstrators this year.

Hope to see you there,
Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Ruth, Looking forward to seeing you again this week end. Been like
mid summer here, but looks like it's going to be chilly so I guess we
wil have to burn the lignum again this year. J.J.'s Titans and my
Dolphins are nothing to cheer about so guess we'll hold our noses and
help you cheer for the Eagles. First one at the big TV, save three
chairs.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Glad you'll be there again, Arch. I was really cheering for the
Cowboys..... but we won't go there!!!! aaarrrrrgggghhh "Bobble
Boys"!!!! The Eagles will do for a good watch with a group of
turning friends. Hope others on this group will be there, too.

Take care,
Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

Hey Arch George Woodturning 7 October 24th 06 10:48 AM
Edging on an arch ? PhilJ UK diy 5 September 24th 06 06:35 PM
PING Arch George Woodturning 6 April 22nd 05 07:05 PM
Where's Arch ? John Coulombe Woodturning 0 October 10th 04 02:21 AM
Hows Arch? Ralph Woodturning 0 October 6th 04 02:24 AM