Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] rthniles@yahoo.com is offline

Default Arch? and anyone else in FL

Glad you'll be there again, Arch. I was really cheering for the
Cowboys..... but we won't go there!!!! aaarrrrrgggghhh "Bobble
Boys"!!!! The Eagles will do for a good watch with a group of
turning friends. Hope others on this group will be there, too.

Take care,
Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

Arch wrote:
Hi Ruth, Looking forward to seeing you again this week end. Been like
mid summer here, but looks like it's going to be chilly so I guess we
wil have to burn the lignum again this year. J.J.'s Titans and my
Dolphins are nothing to cheer about so guess we'll hold our noses and
help you cheer for the Eagles. First one at the big TV, save three
chairs.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter