Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Alligator Saw or Sabre Saws

Does anyone have any experience of Dewalt DW390 275mm Alligator Saw or
BOSCH PROFESSIONAL 1600W TANDEM SAW GFZ 16-35AC. I have an electric
chain saw which does most of what I need to do for preparing wood for
turning but I thought that theses other saws might be safer and easier
to use for knocking corners off of bowl blanks etc. I do not have a
very big band saw or much room in the workshop (shed really workshop is
a bit grand) so I thought one of these saws might come in handy,however
I dont want to buy one and then find they dont work very well.

Remember after it has hit the wall behind you its on its way back
again.Chas.