Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Woodturning Magazine

I have been, and still am, a subscriber to WT for years. I have several
times for the last 2 - 3 weeks tried to concact WT regarding back issues of
WT and lacking December issue without any respons.
Do anyone of you woodturners know what´s going on with the WT; are they
still distributing the magazine or not?
Kurt L,
Norway

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I picked up the December issue in Fairhaven, MA today so they seem to still
be doing business.
Good luck with your inquiry.
bernie feinerman

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Kurt Lofthus wrote:
I have been, and still am, a subscriber to WT for years. I have several
times for the last 2 - 3 weeks tried to concact WT regarding back issues of
WT and lacking December issue without any respons.
Do anyone of you woodturners know what´s going on with the WT; are they
still distributing the magazine or not?
Kurt L,
Norway

I had to make my subscription through GMC, six months ago.

Try this site:
http://www.thegmcgroup.com/item--Woo...e--1005WT.html

BjarteR
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Kurt Lofthus wrote:
I have been, and still am, a subscriber to WT for years. I have several
times for the last 2 - 3 weeks tried to concact WT regarding back issues of
WT and lacking December issue without any respons.
Do anyone of you woodturners know what´s going on with the WT; are they
still distributing the magazine or not?
Kurt L,
Norway

I didn't get Oct or Nov until a month and a half late. I e-mailed them
from their web site and got a response and a replacement, whereupon the
original showed up. Dec was on time so I hope whatever the glitch was
it's fixed.

Vernon

Warning on Magazine Subscription from Magazine World [email protected] Woodworking 1 March 11th 06 01:21 AM
Woodturning Andy Dingley Woodturning 7 November 8th 04 10:55 PM
New woodturning magazine idea E.Tompkins Woodturning 0 August 23rd 04 04:32 AM
Woodturning magazine Errol Caldwell Woodturning 2 November 23rd 03 11:47 PM
best magazine? jm Woodworking 16 August 27th 03 11:10 PM