Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Rob Rob is offline

Default Pen blanks

I have a substantial amount (100+) of 1" x 1" x 6.5" bubinga pen blanks.
Would anyone care to offer an opinion on a realistic idea on what to price
them at on ebay?

Thanks,

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

straight 'unfigured' are going for ~$0.75

Figured are ~1 to ~1.50.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...k&category 0=

"Rob" wrote in message ...
I have a substantial amount (100+) of 1" x 1" x 6.5" bubinga pen blanks.
Would anyone care to offer an opinion on a realistic idea on what to price
them at on ebay?

Thanks,

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Are you selling them in bulk only or as partial orders?
If partial, I might take 10 or so for 1.00 -1.50 a piece before you
even put them on ebay.

I am avail. at :

"Rob" wrote in message ...
I have a substantial amount (100+) of 1" x 1" x 6.5" bubinga pen blanks.
Would anyone care to offer an opinion on a realistic idea on what to price
them at on ebay?

Thanks,

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

The best thing about Ebay is you start the bidding at the lowest price
that you want to take. The market will set the price if listed
correctly.

Walt A

"Rob" wrote in message ...
I have a substantial amount (100+) of 1" x 1" x 6.5" bubinga pen blanks.
Would anyone care to offer an opinion on a realistic idea on what to price
them at on ebay?

Thanks,

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
bf bf is offline

Rob wrote:
I have a substantial amount (100+) of 1" x 1" x 6.5" bubinga pen blanks.
Would anyone care to offer an opinion on a realistic idea on what to price
them at on ebay?

Thanks,

Rob

I'd break them up into groups of 12-30. Not many people are going to
want 100 blanks. I think you'd make more money selling several lots.