William Hall

Default Olive Wood Blanks

I am looking for some olive wood turning blanks to make pepper mills. They
must be at least 2 1/4 square by 8 inches long. All I can find by doing a
web search is pen blanks. Preferably Bethlehem Olive Wood.

WillR

William Hall wrote:
I am looking for some olive wood turning blanks to make pepper mills. They
must be at least 2 1/4 square by 8 inches long. All I can find by doing a
web search is pen blanks. Preferably Bethlehem Olive Wood.

Someone posted woodfinder a while ago when the same question was asked......
http://www.woodfinder.com/woods/olive.php

I found a supplier in Kitchener /Waterloo area - but no idea where you
are...

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
Ron Robinson

Hi William,

You might want to look at

http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/products.htm

Ron Robinson
East Texas

Terry Poperszky

I have dealt with them a couple of times and been satisfied with both
their product and their price. They also provide you with materials to
pass along with your turning the show it is authentic Bethlehem Olive
wood.

Terry