DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Olive Wood Blanks (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/101894-olive-wood-blanks.html)

William Hall April 7th 05 02:40 AM

Olive Wood Blanks

I am looking for some olive wood turning blanks to make pepper mills. They
must be at least 2 1/4 square by 8 inches long. All I can find by doing a
web search is pen blanks. Preferably Bethlehem Olive Wood.

WillR April 7th 05 03:01 AM

William Hall wrote:
I am looking for some olive wood turning blanks to make pepper mills. They
must be at least 2 1/4 square by 8 inches long. All I can find by doing a
web search is pen blanks. Preferably Bethlehem Olive Wood.

Someone posted woodfinder a while ago when the same question was asked......
http://www.woodfinder.com/woods/olive.php

I found a supplier in Kitchener /Waterloo area - but no idea where you
are...

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

Ron Robinson April 7th 05 02:20 PM

Hi William,

You might want to look at

http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/products.htm

Ron Robinson
East Texas

Terry Poperszky April 7th 05 04:50 PM

I have dealt with them a couple of times and been satisfied with both
their product and their price. They also provide you with materials to
pass along with your turning the show it is authentic Bethlehem Olive
wood.

Terry