Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Garage sale - woodturning equipment - Kansas City area

I am having a garage sale Sept 20th to the 23rd. I live on Olathe which
is
south of Kansas City. I will have the address on my web page.

I have several woodworking items including a Jet 1236 and 1024vs lathe.
Also have lots of accessories and tools for the lathes. A few are
Oneway
chuck, Crown tools, and blanks, and lots of other turning items.

I will be posting more details and photos with prices at my web site:
http://www.jameshendrix.com/

Here is my plan for the items:
1. 1st week, garage sale
2. 2nd week, any items that do not sell at my garage sale will be
available for sale
directly from me.
3. 3rd week, any items will go to ebay.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Geo Geo is offline

Kansas Termite wrote:
I am having a garage sale Sept 20th to the 23rd. I live on Olathe which
is
south of Kansas City. I will have the address on my web page.

I have several woodworking items including a Jet 1236 and 1024vs lathe.
Also have lots of accessories and tools for the lathes. A few are
Oneway
chuck, Crown tools, and blanks, and lots of other turning items.

I will be posting more details and photos with prices at my web site:
http://www.jameshendrix.com/

Here is my plan for the items:
1. 1st week, garage sale
2. 2nd week, any items that do not sell at my garage sale will be
available for sale
directly from me.
3. 3rd week, any items will go to ebay.

No prices on any of the stuff. G.