TONY 70000

Default home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area

hello all I have a home repair and Improvement business for sale I work out of
the greater kc metro area and at times It's a very entertaining lucrative
business.I myself have plans to get Into something else due to time constraints
the business Is a legit liscensed business,not a handy man service.I will
entertain offers of 25,000 firm.It will Include the rights to the business name
and liscensing rights as well as an older truck that needs some work and some
misc,hand tools and paperwork and some light training.the truck I bought for a
work truck and have never used,It's a 86 GMC full size pick-up.this business
Is a great deal for someone who Is looking for extra Income or you could turn
this Into major career.the skys the limit.e-mail me direct thanks.
Johnnn

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
[...]

Great deal. Sanford & Son pickup for 25k firm.

Warm up the coffee, I'm on my way.

mark Ransley

Ill give Ten Dollars

mark Ransley

Maybe you otta pay me 1,000,000 for the Bad refrences, and taxes
owed

MAG

In article , tony70000
@aol.comnojunk says...
hello all I have a home repair and Improvement business for sale I work out of
the greater kc metro area and at times It's a very entertaining lucrative
business.I myself have plans to get Into something else due to time constraints
the business Is a legit liscensed business,not a handy man service.I will
entertain offers of 25,000 firm.It will Include the rights to the business name
and liscensing rights as well as an older truck that needs some work and some
misc,hand tools and paperwork and some light training.the truck I bought for a
work truck and have never used,It's a 86 GMC full size pick-up.this business
Is a great deal for someone who Is looking for extra Income or you could turn
this Into major career.the skys the limit.e-mail me direct thanks.

ROTFLMAO!!

I don't think I've ever seen anything funnier.

"I'm a hack working with insufficient tools, training, and business
sense (or should it be "cents?"). I've got a ton of bad references and
probably law suits awaiting. Looking for someone to buy me an out of
debt and potential legal problems."

:-)

mark Ransley

well, as, WC Feilds says , There is a sucker born every
minute.......

TOM KAN PA

well, as, WC Feilds says , There is a sucker born every
minute.......

____Reply Separator_____

And one born to take him!

TONY 70000

tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't know me
or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not ok
In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you can
come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man
TURTLE

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't

know me
or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not

ok
In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you

can
come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man

This is turtle.

You say you have a Business for sell , 86 GMC pick up , paperwork, a few
hand tools, and you want $25,000.00 firm for these items.

To be taken serious here your going to have to come up with gross sales last
year, Profit margin, Do you have 1 employee?, your area of expertise, and
something that would tell me you did work a little last year or just look at
the 86 GMC and drink a few beers and talk with the boys. Everything you
stated here can be bought at about $5,000.00 but what is the other
$20,000.00 for? And don't tell me your name of your company for you have not
stated your gross sales or profit margin.

Now , Get a life , and a Grip Man.

TURTLE

P.S. and yes i have a HVAC/R business with a gross sales of about $20,000.00
per month but no one would want to buy it for I am the company and without
me the customer base moves on.

TOM KAN PA

tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't know
me or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not
ok In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you
can come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man
____Reply Separator_____
Hey Tony, I notice you didn't comment on everybody else's negative replies to
your post! Why did you single me out? Maybe I hit the nail on the head. Maybe
you don't have a son named Lamont. Maybe you don't have "a ton of bad
references and probably law suits awaiting. Looking for someone to buy you an
out of debt and potential legal problems."
Maybe you don't mind readers Rolling On The Floor Laughing their Ass Off at
your post.
So next time, pick someone else to be your whipping boy!

TONY 70000

turtle opinions are like assholes everyone has one.you got yours I have mine
not everyone thinks alike If that was the case the world would be as dull
place.the 86 truck Is not junk It was actually a 2 owner truck.the hand tools
are around 1.000 worth or so not counting numerous other things.
TOM KAN PA

Hey Tony, see if the following can get through your dense skull!

OK Asshole! You either didn't read any other replies to your riculous post, or
some strange reason, you only chose to single me out, and flame me. So, here
for your reading enjoyment are the other posts that were made, and they're not
offers to buy your so called business!
So, if there's any asses to be kissed, I suggest you pucker up, and I'll drop
my drawers!

From: "Johnnn" A /A
Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 6:11 PM

From: A /A (mark Ransley)
Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 7:14 PM
Ill give Ten Dollars
From: A /A (mark Ransley)
Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 8:04 PM

From: A /A (mark Ransley)
Date: Mon, Oct 927, 27200302 9:00 PM
well, as, WC Feilds says , There is a sucker born every
minute.......

TOM KAN PA

Oh, Tony forgot to mention one thing in his spam about selling his business,
Foreigners Need Not Apply! The following is a quote, word for word from his his
profile that he posted on AOL:

"Buy American To Keep Our Country Going Strong,I Have NO Future Plans Of Ever
Selling Out To Foreigners."

Tony, why didn't you say that you're a bigot? I assume if someone with a
foreign accent asked you to do a job for them, you'd tell them you don't like
foreigners.

mark Ransley

18 yr old rust bucket value scrap. 1000 in tools value , near zero.
The business , what business.....

TONY 70000

nice tommy looks like a good bunch of clowns who don't know the first thing
about business.

CBHvac

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
nice tommy looks like a good bunch of clowns who don't know the first

thing
about business.

Actually Tony, we do...
See..Turtle and myself own our own HVAC biz...we do about $25,000 a month
some months in just wholesale purchases..

Lets see...you have an old GM product truck....wow. Ok..thats worth about
$500...here and in Kansas..(got family out there..so I know the cost of
living.)
You got some hand tools that can be had off e-Bay for about $200.
You have a reason to sell, and its not the reason you state.

NO legitimate person would even consider this forum for an advertisement to
sell his handyman repair center on wheels. It is laughable at best, and your
comments show why no one can take you serious.

Now, I dont know about you, but if the biz is as great as you say, you would
at least be up to a 95 or better van, with full racks and working AC....come
on man...its not hard to see that your nothing but a hack that probably got
his ass in a sling over a job that went south, and now you are looking to
try to defer the liability on some other poor sucker.

One thing I cant get out of my head as something else to point out, is that
you are going to get out due to time...
Painfully obvious that you do not know one thing about running your own biz.
It is the most time consuming one thing you can do....
How about you e-mail me direct, and give me the licence information, name,
and such, and after I check with the powers that be in your area, and verify
that you are legit, then I will appologize here for making you look like
con artist that is running from a bad job. Please include:

Company name
Company Insurance
Bonding Company
Workers Comp Certificates
Last 5 years of tax records, including last 2 years of financial statements,
in the company name.
I would also like a certified letter from a lawyer that is a member of the
board, stating that there are no past, or pending lawsuits against you, your
company, or any member that may have worked for you under the company name
as it exists in the states records.
Complete inventory, including serial numbers if listed on tools, of the tool
stock on the truck, and any and all that come with the biz.
Complete client list over the last 5 years, with current addresses, and
telephone numbers and certified letters of completion.
Listing of your company with the State Attorney Generals office, or local
biz licence office....

Thats enough for anyone legitimate to provide for the sale of his company,
as a start.
Anyone thats interested after that, can ask you for more as needed.

CBHvac

Tom

dont worry...as legitimate owner of a biz, I asked for the basics when
considering a purchase of such from a person....you think you got hit
hard...hes either gonna go run to him mommy and ask for help, or will go
postal.

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
[...]

TONY 70000

dude what kinda clown are you?I have been Into this business liscensed going on
20 years and I have had no compalints ever.I don't run any handy man service of
any kind.nor have I been In the poky (jail ) like alot of people In this line
of work and nor have I ever had any jobs go sour.I have my record to prove what
I'am selling It's obvious your not here to buy but to downgrade a person
therefore records are sealed from you.my truck Is worth around 2.000 not
500.also I dont have 200.00 worth of e-bay hand tools I bought all my stuff
new.either way you made some valid points In your posts about liscenseings and
refferances and so forth that apply to me but not all people In business have
them.I do have a great day.
CBHvac

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
dude what kinda clown are you?

Obviously someone that understands how to sell a business better than
you..

I have been Into this business liscensed going on
20 years and I have had no compalints ever.

That you know of...that comment you make there is a bold faced lie.
You see...if you actually have been busy all 20 years, you lose a few
customers that you never hear from, nor do they complain over the course of
your life in the trade, but they never EVER use you again, nor speak highly
of you.

I don't run any handy man service of
any kind.

Umm...Home Repair? AKA handyman service..

nor have I been In the poky (jail ) like alot of people In this line
of work and nor have I ever had any jobs go sour.

Good for you.

I have my record to prove what
I'am selling It's obvious your not here to buy but to downgrade a person

Wrong...teaching you that you went about things all wrong.

therefore records are sealed from you.

Actually, they are not if you are licenced...takes two phone
calls...please..what do you think you are dealing with?
Sheesh..

my truck Is worth around 2.000 not
500

Then they musta gone up in value out in the midwest since the last time I
looked at a couple of mint ones...
Course...we can buy 95 -98 model vans, 3.4 ton for under 1000
dollars...so...its worth what someone is willing to pay...no more, no less.

.also I dont have 200.00 worth of e-bay hand tools I bought all my stuff
new.either way you made some valid points In your posts about liscenseings

and
refferances and so forth that apply to me but not all people In business

have
them.I do have a great day.

TONY 70000

yeah maybe your a cut above and better then everyone else with your little 2
year hvac degree huh guy LOL?you do pud work HVAC Is nothing compared to what I
speiclaize In.also I own 5 trucks,none are junk.you have a great night old
tymer.

Tony Hwang

TONY 70000 wrote:

yeah maybe your a cut above and better then everyone else with your little 2
year hvac degree huh guy LOL?you do pud work HVAC Is nothing compared to what I
speiclaize In.also I own 5 trucks,none are junk.you have a great night old
tymer.

Hi,
Own 5 trucks? Depreciating asset. Is that smart thing to do in business?
Tony

TONY 70000

dragon I never said I won 5 company trucks man.I own collectiable vehicles and
such and I drive older ones purposely so I can save money by doing my own
maintence.Is that a bad thing In your eyes?whats up with the world today
everyone Is way too negative.you all must be mad over not doing alot of work
this year with the weak economy?
HeatMan

You have some kind of major chip on your shoulder.

CB was telling you how things are, as was Turtle. You value your business
highly, as you should, but the sale value isn't the stuff you have. The
real sale value is you. The truck and the tools aren't worth a darn in some
peoples hands.

This is not the forum for selling a business anyway.

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
dragon I never said I won 5 company trucks man.I own collectiable vehicles

and
such and I drive older ones purposely so I can save money by doing my own
maintence.Is that a bad thing In your eyes?whats up with the world today
everyone Is way too negative.you all must be mad over not doing alot of

work
this year with the weak economy?

CBHvac

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
yeah maybe your a cut above and better then everyone else with your little

2
year hvac degree huh guy LOL?you do pud work HVAC Is nothing compared to

what I
speiclaize In.also I own 5 trucks,none are junk.you have a great night old
tymer.

Jeeze..

You have issues man...I was pointing out that you were making a mistake, at
least 2 ways...one:
you dont advertise in here.
two
your ad sucked.

I have no need to defend myself, as I was trying to help you. All I am gonna
say is that I have 10 guys, and I would not sell the business for less than
it makes in a year...$25,000??? LOL...ok. Last time one of the one man shows
here sold out it was for more than you were asking, and he only had 3 vans.
There is another one for sale next town over, 4 vans, and a customer list
basically, and hes got offers for over $500,000.

I suggest you go back and research a bit more, and you will find out why you
cant survive with your attitude. Good people in the trades learn from
others, and take critisism a bit better.

BTW, it was a 4 year degree in business, and a 4 year apprentice program,
and more than that as owner. Over time, sucess lets you know what value to
place on things.

EXAMPLE
Wanna buy an HVAC company? One million US, with the possibility of complete
turnover of loan in one year. Skys the limit, its all up to you.
Included: 10 new service vans, with complete headache racks, ladder racks,
and shelving from American Van. All maintained, with full records. All tools
stay.
Tools include CPS oiless Stinger recovery units, new 4 valve manifolds,
various sheet metal working tools, including Henslers Benders, and the like,
CPS recovery scales, recycling units, and brand new Milwaukee and Bosch
18VAC cordless drills, saws, flashlights, etc.
Customer list is avaliable for viewing, currently has over 2,000 local
clients, and several hundred from surrounding countys. Many accounts
excusive, and in high demand from other companies. Several large commercial
accounts with verifiable sales in parts and service contracts per year of
over $25,000.
Last 5 years tax, and financial records on hand, for serious inquries.
Large amount of inventory, including, various sizes of air handlers, AC
split units, AC-Gas package units, pads, linesets, pallets of flex and hard
metal duct, currently in stock 3 pallets of R22, 10 jugs of R12, R416a, 410.
UV-C band lamps in various configurations, and a completly stocked
installation shop. Over 100 different thermostats in stock, all new models.
Nextel network included, all new phones, mose i700Plus models, with
chargers, spare batterys, and service contracts.
Company name can remain, and will work with State Attorney Generals office
to insure smooth transition. All insurance contracts paid for first 6 months
(aprox value of over $7600) and current workers compensaion insurance paid
for one year (aprox value of $55,000) All current advertising, including
radio, TV, and Yellow Pages paid till 6-01-04. Dealership rights to York,
Coleman, and Rheem transfer will be handled after transaction. All licences
to remain for one year to allow for licence to be aquired by new owner,
including State, local, and Federal. Once licence issued in new owners name
on the Local, State, and Federal levels, current owner will remove all
licences from records.
A no compete clause is included in sales contract.

END OF EXAMPLE

Notice..thats not even a good write up...but it sure gets a serious persons
attention more than: One old GMC truck, home repair handman kinda biz,
$25,000.

I was not trying to slam you, flame you or whatever in hell you took it as,
but you can take this to the bank..
You are a handyman, and one with serious issues. If you want to be taken
seriously, you have to change your way of thinking...no one was out to get
you.
We offered serious help to you, by simply stating the obvious. Its not our
fault if you have a lot of growing up to do. Oh..pud work as you
say...LOL..ok..its been real good to me...and I will remember and laugh
about that comment in a couple of months when we are at the winter home in
Palm Springs CA...
Have a good day young Padiwan...one day you too might stick to something and
make something of yourself other than a hack.

TONY 70000

lol yeah the only chips I have are the 1's I eat.I see what you mean if the
businss Is sold to wrong person they would ruin It.thats why It's not for sale
to just any con man.

RacerT

In very rough terms, a service business with a stable set of ongoing
customers is usually worth about one times the net profit, plus the current
value of the inventory and equipment. You haven't really said anything
about the amount of income your business now generates per year, or whether
you have a list of steady customers who call you with repeat business.

You also suggested that your business might be good for someone who is
looking for extra income, and that's probably true. But, the question is
how much is your business worth to a potential buyer. Unless you have a
solid list of repeat customers, a potential buyer would do better just
buying their own equipment, getting their own license, and taking on new
jobs on their own as a way of making extra income. The only real reason why
someone would want to pay money to take over the kind of business you
describe would be to get a fast start by having an existing customer base
that will generate business income from day one. Even in that case,
everyone knows that the customer base will fall off and turn over quickly,
and the value of the present customer base will be virtually zero a year
from now.

So, the bottom line is that if you are known in your area, people can find
you in the phone book, and unsolicited calls routinely come in for new work
from your present customers, it's possible that there is some short-term
business value to what you are selling. Whether or not that value is
$25,000 is another question.

I am not saying all of this to be critical of you. I am just pointing out
what I have learned from some past experience working as a business broker.

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
[...]

CBHvac

I was just about to say....seems its already owned by one...LOL...

And one thats not well versed in the ways trades work...therefore, its no
wonder he is wanting to pawn it off on some poor sucker.

"HeatMan" wrote in message
link.net...
Like you are?

"TONY 70000" wrote in message
lol yeah the only chips I have are the 1's I eat.I see what you mean if

the
businss Is sold to wrong person they would ruin It.thats why It's not

for
sale
to just any con man.

Pinging: All Wreckers regarding nutcase posting as me, Bay Area Dave. Puff Griffis Woodworking 40 March 13th 04 02:01 AM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
New Electrical Regs - Again PoP UK diy 169 October 22nd 03 11:34 PM