Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bowlauncher

Default Yandles Show April 8th

Anyone going to Yandles show next Saturday interested in buying Two
Dale Nish Books.
Artistic Woodturning and Creative Woodturning.They are paperbacks in
good condition.I would like £6.00 for each book. I will take them
along with me to the show if interested reply here and with email
address and we can meet there.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bowlauncher

The two books are not paper backs I should have written soft covers.

Happy day at Ottawa Wood Show - mini dovetail saw tool review Owen Lawrence Woodworking 18 December 11th 05 02:41 AM
Visit to Axminster Power Tools Show last weekend andy hall UK diy 139 November 20th 05 05:30 PM
My first show big pete Woodturning 15 November 15th 05 02:36 PM
Casting Primetime TV Show Families Who Want to Relocate potential 50,000 to 100,000 sltcasting Home Ownership 0 December 3rd 04 09:57 PM
Men, Metal & Machines - Visalia Show Report Leigh Knudson Metalworking 8 November 2nd 03 07:52 PM