Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Cleary

Default chatter tool

Can anyone tell me about these tools.Are they just for end grain?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Barry N. Turner

I believe you will find they work much, much better on end grain.

Barry

"Kevin Cleary" wrote in message
newsk_qf.101$h24.79@trndny05...
Can anyone tell me about these tools.Are they just for end grain?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon

"Barry N. Turner" wrote in message
.. .
I believe you will find they work much, much better on end grain.

Barry

"Kevin Cleary" wrote in message
newsk_qf.101$h24.79@trndny05...
Can anyone tell me about these tools.Are they just for end grain?

Kevin,
You'll need very hard wood to get good results with a chatter tool, and yes
it is for end grain.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.