bkap

Default Free rocking chair instructions similar to Maloof style

Sam Maloof similar style rocking chair instructions offered Free at
www.kappelusa.com Opening page click on 'rocking chair instructions'
at left.

Genedoc

Wow, I am hooked. Hope you will continue with the plans. Lost over an
hour following the links and looking at the wonderful chairs being
made. Hope you are ready and willing to answer e-mail questions from
first timers building a chair. You might do well to post to
rec.woodworking, as that is where I thought I had found this, then
checked back to woodturing. Good luck and your efforts are appreciated
by this woodturner/novice woodworker. David