Genedoc

Default Free rocking chair instructions similar to Maloof style

Wow, I am hooked. Hope you will continue with the plans. Lost over an
hour following the links and looking at the wonderful chairs being
made. Hope you are ready and willing to answer e-mail questions from
first timers building a chair. You might do well to post to
rec.woodworking, as that is where I thought I had found this, then
checked back to woodturing. Good luck and your efforts are appreciated
by this woodturner/novice woodworker. David