Tom Nie

Default scratch n dent lathe place in Nashville TN

Doug Barnes at John C. Campbell said there was such a place and I can't
chase it down. Any ideas?

Thought he said "General International" but that's not working.

Thanks
TomNie

Rob McConachie

Close. Try:

http://www.generalindustrialsupp.com/

Verified 2 seconds ago.

Rob

(maybe I should give them a call too...)

"Tom Nie" wrote in message
Doug Barnes at John C. Campbell said there was such a place and I can't
chase it down. Any ideas?

Thought he said "General International" but that's not working.

Thanks
TomNie

Tom Nie

Hey, Thanks, Rob.

Amazing - scratch & dent place/great deals? Powermatic 3520a $2,604 PLUS
freight.

http://www.southern-tool.com/store/p..._20_lathe.html 3520a $2,299
INCLUDING freight. Which is the best I've seen so far.

Some things just ain't what they seem.
Supposedly they were being sold in Kansas City for $1,995. My guess is that
was plus freight.

TomNie

"Tom Nie" wrote in message
Doug Barnes at John C. Campbell said there was such a place and I can't
chase it down. Any ideas?

Thought he said "General International" but that's not working.

Thanks
TomNie

FS lathe + many accessories Mike S Woodworking 5 December 15th 04 12:59 AM
Lathe moved Paul Metalworking 10 March 12th 04 01:42 PM
What is a second operation lathe? Matthew Metalworking 8 January 19th 04 03:45 PM
Logan Lathe Tool Gloat Grant Erwin Metalworking 9 September 18th 03 07:45 AM
Moving a Lathe Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 6 July 31st 03 06:17 AM