gsl

Default World of Woodturners help

i tried to post a message there but it told me i had to join. problem
is that i already did join. any help would be appreciated.
Barry N. Turner

If you haven't posted to that group in a while , they may have purged your
name. They do that frequently.

Barry

"gsl" wrote in message
i tried to post a message there but it told me i had to join. problem
is that i already did join. any help would be appreciated.

tom

So join again? Tom

Owen Lowe

In article ,
gsl wrote:

i tried to post a message there but it told me i had to join. problem
is that i already did join. any help would be appreciated.

As Barry mentioned, you may have been bumped due to inactivity. All you
have to do is log onto the site once a month or so to make sure it
doesn't happen again.

If you send me your first and last name and a valid email address I'll
check to see if your info still exists in the member roster and reinvite
you. Otherwise I'll send a new invitation. Send your message to my email
address above.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.

Owen Lowe

In article ,
gsl wrote:

i still can't post anything on MSN's world of woodturners. i'm still
listed as a visitor. help.

You typed MSN above - the World of Woodturners I've been talking about
is not an MSN group but through myfamily.com. Are we talking about two
different World of Woodturners here?

I looked at your membership on the myfamily site and it appears to be in
order and lists you as a "user" which is what most everyone is and
doesn't limit you in your participation.

If you like, I can forward your email to Herm de Vries at WoW and maybe
you and he can hash out what the problem is. Let me know.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.
gsl

i thought there was only one world of woodturners, my mistake for
not specifying. i meant the MSN version but i am very happy to be
a member of the myfamily one as well.

graham

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:58:52 -0700, Owen Lowe