Owen Lowe

In article ,
gsl wrote:

i still can't post anything on MSN's world of woodturners. i'm still
listed as a visitor. help.

You typed MSN above - the World of Woodturners I've been talking about
is not an MSN group but through myfamily.com. Are we talking about two
different World of Woodturners here?

I looked at your membership on the myfamily site and it appears to be in
order and lists you as a "user" which is what most everyone is and
doesn't limit you in your participation.

If you like, I can forward your email to Herm de Vries at WoW and maybe
you and he can hash out what the problem is. Let me know.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Tips fer Turnin': Pour your end-grain sealer into a clean, wide-mouth
clothes detergent bottle. The lid makes a handy dipping container for
your brush and the leftovers will drain back into the bottle when you
recap the jug.