Steve Russell

Default My New Bowl Turning DVD Video

Hello to the group,

I have been "off line" of late working on remodelling my home, in addition
to my normal studio duties, so I have not been able to post much of late.
However, the remodelling is on hold for the time being and I'm able to
concentrate on my next big project, my new bowl turning DVD video.

This will be my second DVD video (the first was on penturning) and I'm
really excited about it... :-) Through the years I have learned much as a
production bowlturner and I plan to make the video chock full of tips and
tricks, for those interested in turning bowls and platters.

Plans at this stage are to make a two disk set, with 2+ hours of video
showing my methods and protocols for working with and cutting green wood,
drying, returning, finish turning, sanding and finishing and lots more.
Specific steps will offer many options for completing the specific tasks
presented, with even some home made solutions for some of the steps
presented.

Through the years, I have done almost 1,400 demonstrations around the U.S.
and I will incorporate as many of the suggestions that turners have asked to
see in a bowl turning video as possible. If you have any specific
suggestions on material to be included in my video, I would appreciate them
as well. We will be shooting the video next week... I can't wait!

It's good to be back on the board and I look forward to helping out when I
can with questions. As always, If I can help any of you, please do not
hesitate to contact me. Thanks and all the best to you and yours!

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio
The Woodlands, Texas

Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell² Vol #1 CD ROM * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM/DVD Video * Available for Shipment

peruturner

Hi Steve can you make also in spanish please

Steve Russell

Hello,

If there is enough interest, we will look into a Spanish subtitled version,
perhaps German, Italian and French as well. It really depends on the
interest level. I will keep you in mind and let you know. Thanks and all the
best to you and yours!

On 8/29/05 10:55 AM, in article
, "peruturner"
wrote:

Hi Steve can you make also in spanish please

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio
The Woodlands, Texas

Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell² Volume #1 CD ROM * Available for
Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM/DVD Video * Available for Shipment

Review of Bill Grumbine's bowl turning DVD LRod Woodworking 0 June 8th 05 04:48 AM
Technics SA-DX1050 A/V Receiver: Intermittent video hecubus Electronics Repair 4 April 17th 04 10:20 PM
video producer seeking home inspection company to produce how-to video David Welch Home Ownership 0 February 5th 04 11:03 PM
HELP tuning video belmont5 UK diy 8 September 28th 03 06:56 PM
Bowl Turning Tear-out Problem ? ? ? Barry N. Turner Woodturning 11 July 24th 03 09:42 PM