Steve Russell

Hello,

If there is enough interest, we will look into a Spanish subtitled version,
perhaps German, Italian and French as well. It really depends on the
interest level. I will keep you in mind and let you know. Thanks and all the
best to you and yours!

On 8/29/05 10:55 AM, in article
, "peruturner"
wrote:

Hi Steve can you make also in spanish please

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio
The Woodlands, Texas

Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell² Volume #1 CD ROM * Available for
Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM/DVD Video * Available for Shipment