Rick Cox

Default LDD Method

Is there a Link to Leif's document on the LDD Method?
I am intrested in trying it out.
Thanks

David C. Stone

In article , Rick Cox
wrote:

Is there a Link to Leif's document on the LDD Method?
I am intrested in trying it out.
Thanks

The only link I managed to find by Googling this group was to
a password-protected site. If anybody has a working link that
does NOT require a password, please post it!!
Leif Thorvaldson

All you had to do was ask! I have updated the one on Ron Kent's Site (may
his name be blest). The other posted sites are the older ones and you need
to join. I am very happy to post it in a separate email directly to you!
Which I will immediately do after I send this one. I assume that
is a righteous email address?

Leif
"Rick Cox" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a Link to Leif's document on the LDD Method?
I am intrested in trying it out.
Thanks

Leif Thorvaldson

David: Send my your email address and I will send you a copy of the
World-famous Treatise on LDD.

Leif
"David C. Stone" wrote in message
In article , Rick Cox
wrote:

Is there a Link to Leif's document on the LDD Method?
I am intrested in trying it out.
Thanks

The only link I managed to find by Googling this group was to
a password-protected site. If anybody has a working link that
does NOT require a password, please post it!!

charles jones

Try: www.turningwood.com/LDD.htm

Charlie

Mr Charlie Jones
Student Workshop Supervisor
Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
Oxford University,South Parks Road
Oxford, OX1 3QZ, United Kingdom

tel. (44) 1865 275441
or (44) 1865 275168
fax (44) 1865 275410
mob 07833392589
"Rick Cox" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a Link to Leif's document on the LDD Method?
I am intrested in trying it out.
Thanks

Thanks so very much for the document.
Arch

Hi Dave,
You mentioned that some pay for time. I'm not too savvy about computer
usage. Sadly, I guessed wrong and learned all about analog instead of
digital computers years ago. As with all COCs, my posts tend to be
wordy and could be a disservice to some. I noticed that others add
'long' to the subject line so I often do. Does this warning help to save
money for
some members or just time & boredom?

When do the charges kick in? Do these charges relate to the length of
posts on rcw? TIA (don't he feel smart and ain't he computer literate
with his sporty acronyms) ......and tiresome icons?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Harry Pye

You mentioned that some pay for time. I'm not too savvy about computer
usage.

I'm not sure how many ISP's still offer plans for a certain number of
hours/month. Most are for unlimited usage. But I've had plans that
charged one fee for the first 25 hours and then a higher fee for any
additional hours.

When you compose a message in HTML format you can use multiple fonts,
underline, bold and most of the other enhancements available with a word
processor. Compared to "Plain Text" these messages are quite a bit
larger and thus take longer to download. One of your long, insightful
messages is probably no larger than a much shorter HTML message.

Hope this helps,

Harry
Patriarch

Lobby Dosser wrote in news:Lk1ue.3522