Si

Default Req: Manual or info re Wadkin Tradesmen RW10 Lathe

Hi,

I wish to learn the art of woodturning and have acquired a lathe
marked "Wadkin Tradesmen RW10"

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain information or a manual on this
lathe?

From what I understand this lathe was made under licence in South
America, I have tried contacting Wadkin but they no longer support it
so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Si

Jointech routerbits? Eric Ryder Woodworking 2 December 10th 03 11:33 PM
Be careful when dealing with Machine Manual Services Kory Hamzeh Metalworking 8 November 15th 03 04:21 PM
Lathe price Cuezilla Metalworking 13 October 6th 03 06:42 PM
Logan Lathe Tool Gloat Grant Erwin Metalworking 9 September 18th 03 07:45 AM
Book for Turret Lathe Gunner Metalworking 0 August 2nd 03 08:56 AM