Bjarte Runderheim

Default Old e-book on woodturning.

Found on r.c.woodworking:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460...-h/15460-h.htm

Very systematic, but is obviously in need of a real teacher.
Old schoolbook?

Bjarte

George

"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message

Found on r.c.woodworking:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460...-h/15460-h.htm

Very systematic, but is obviously in need of a real teacher.
Old schoolbook?

Indicates it is an old schoolbook. I think the demonstrator is wearing one
of those denim shop aprons we had to buy 'way back then. Very practical
approach.

Derek Andrews

Bjarte Runderheim wrote:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460...-h/15460-h.htm
Very systematic, but is obviously in need of a real teacher.
Old schoolbook?

That is quite a find. Thanks for posting the link. It should make
interesting reading.

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
http://chipshop.blogspot.com

Joe Gorman

Derek Andrews wrote:
Bjarte Runderheim wrote:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460...-h/15460-h.htm
Very systematic, but is obviously in need of a real teacher.
Old schoolbook?

That is quite a find. Thanks for posting the link. It should make
interesting reading.

A quick search on the site using 'wood' also shows this title
THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF WOOD
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/12299...-h/12299-h.htm
but lathe returns nothing, yet.
Joe
ottomatic

"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message

Found on r.c.woodworking:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460...-h/15460-h.htm

Very systematic, but is obviously in need of a real teacher.
Old schoolbook?

I went snooping around and found diagrams with dimensions, for a complete
set of Chess Pieces

it seems requests for plans for chess pieces is one of the more often
recurring posts on this group:

2 pages - at these links

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460/15460-h/images/B-IV--7-a'.png

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/15460.../B-IV--7-a.png