hs

Default Raised Mesh for BBQ Grille

My ancient gas barbie needs some attention, particularly the frame on
which the lava rock sits. As the raised mesh part of the frame is
falling to bits, I need to replace it - does anybody know where I can
obtain a piece of raised mesh to replace it?

If you google on 'raised mesh' you come across manufacturers and
wholesalers buy not retailers, and none of the sheds or catalogues
seem to stock it - although I believe it is used in the building trade
for strengthening walls, etc

Many thanks for any help.

HS
Aidan

hs wrote:
does anybody know where I can
obtain a piece of raised mesh to replace it?

F.H. Brundle; I think they deliver but it's many years since I used
them.

http://www.fhbrundle.com/weld.htm

hs wrote:
My ancient gas barbie needs some attention, particularly the frame on
which the lava rock sits. As the raised mesh part of the frame is
falling to bits, I need to replace it - does anybody know where I can
obtain a piece of raised mesh to replace it?

If you google on 'raised mesh' you come across manufacturers and
wholesalers buy not retailers, and none of the sheds or catalogues
seem to stock it - although I believe it is used in the building

trade
for strengthening walls, etc

Many thanks for any help.

HS

theres expanded metal lath, eml, can cut it with tinsnips, or
reinforcement mesh, need heavy tools to cut that. Any BM

NT

Screen Mesh Terry Mayhugh Metalworking 8 February 8th 05 01:06 PM
question on "Arched" raised panel doors bf Woodworking 13 January 31st 05 08:06 PM
Raised panel bits w and w/o undercutter Jerry Woodworking 4 December 15th 04 02:14 PM
Seeking Double Hung Window Grille Clips Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 1 September 4th 04 04:44 PM
slope ceiling vs raised c barry martin Home Repair 1 November 20th 03 10:20 PM