Default Cheapest telephone suppliers?

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Thanks
Bruce

Grunff

Bob Eager wrote:

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Try uk.telecom. 18866 springs to mind.

A tenner? Forever? per day?

I think he means a handset.

--
Grunff
Steve P

wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Thanks
Bruce

Argos have them from £4.99!
http://tinyurl.com/6yr4y

Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Maplin have loads at under a tenner. Check out also places like the sheds
and SavaCentre, etc.

--
*i souport publik edekashun.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
DIYSOS

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

2nd hand / junk shop or if you're lucky a charity shop.

Bob Eager

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:40:30 UTC, Grunff wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Try uk.telecom. 18866 springs to mind.

A tenner? Forever? per day?

I think he means a handset.

Duh. My only excuse is that it was early (well, 0930!)

In that case...Argos!
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!