DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cheapest telephone suppliers? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/96089-cheapest-telephone-suppliers.html)

[email protected] March 22nd 05 09:24 AM

Cheapest telephone suppliers?

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Thanks
Bruce

Bob Eager March 22nd 05 09:30 AM

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:24:00 UTC, wrote:

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Try uk.telecom. 18866 springs to mind.

A tenner? Forever? per day?

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Grunff March 22nd 05 09:40 AM

Bob Eager wrote:

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Try uk.telecom. 18866 springs to mind.

A tenner? Forever? per day?

I think he means a handset.

--
Grunff

Lobster March 22nd 05 10:07 AM

wrote:
Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Plenty to choose from on ebay for less than that, new and including P&P
David

Steve P March 22nd 05 10:45 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Thanks
Bruce

Argos have them from £4.99!
http://tinyurl.com/6yr4y

Dave Plowman (News) March 22nd 05 10:51 AM

In article .com,
wrote:
Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Maplin have loads at under a tenner. Check out also places like the sheds
and SavaCentre, etc.

--
*i souport publik edekashun.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

DIYSOS March 22nd 05 11:52 AM

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

2nd hand / junk shop or if you're lucky a charity shop.

Bob Eager March 22nd 05 09:38 PM

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:40:30 UTC, Grunff wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more
than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Try uk.telecom. 18866 springs to mind.

A tenner? Forever? per day?

I think he means a handset.

Duh. My only excuse is that it was early (well, 0930!)

In that case...Argos!