CQMMAN

Default My on going conservatory problems..

Hello,

The inside of the cavity-dwarf walls of my conservatory had a 60% mosture
reading last week (installed in November). The floor is largely OK (apart
from one spot at something like 25%), and the house bricks (inside the
conservatory) had a rating of almost 0% moisture.

Given the length of time that the conservatory has been up, should the dwarf
walls still be so damp? We don't heat the conservatory, but sometimes leave
the door between the house and the conservatory partly open. There is also a
slight slope towards the conservatory, but it is slight, and small.

Also, if you stick the probes into the floor, it seems much wetter
underneath.

The company are coming back on Wednesday, and I just want to make sure that
60% is not "normal" for this time of year?

Thank in advance for any advance/comments!

Cheers

--
Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first
prize in the lottery of life" -Cecil Rhodes

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."
George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the
stones. Psalms 137:9.

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces.
Malachi 2:3.

"He who rises up to kill us, we will pre-empt it and kill him first,"
- Ariel Sharon 8th May 2002