paulfoel

Default Flat clips to hold bottom panel of built-in cooker?

Basically, they're like flat clips which are used hold too flat metal
surfaces together by clipping on the end (sort of like a strong paper
clip).

Any idea what the proper name for them is? I'm trying to find them on
screwfix or toolstation...

Peter Andrews

"paulfoel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Basically, they're like flat clips which are used hold too flat metal
surfaces together by clipping on the end (sort of like a strong paper
clip).

Any idea what the proper name for them is? I'm trying to find them on
screwfix or toolstation...

Part number 300-3052 at www.rswww.com may be what you are looking for.
Snap Fixing Panel Fastening 'U' Clip

[news]

paulfoel wrote:
Basically, they're like flat clips which are used hold too flat metal
surfaces together by clipping on the end (sort of like a strong paper
clip).

Any idea what the proper name for them is? I'm trying to find them on
screwfix or toolstation...

U Nuts http://www.namrick.co.uk/browse.asp?PCID=25 2nd from bottom

rare as hens teeth round these parts, blank look from people when I
ask for them so if you're looking local to you, take a picture of em.

RT

paulfoel

Yep. Thats them. Thanks....

Rob Morley

In article , "[news]"
says...
paulfoel wrote:
Basically, they're like flat clips which are used hold too flat metal
surfaces together by clipping on the end (sort of like a strong paper
clip).

Any idea what the proper name for them is? I'm trying to find them on
screwfix or toolstation...

U Nuts
http://www.namrick.co.uk/browse.asp?PCID=25 2nd from bottom

rare as hens teeth round these parts, blank look from people when I
ask for them so if you're looking local to you, take a picture of em.

Commonly used to fix car panels, so try a decent motor factor.

hand planing a panel flat Dimit94844 Woodworking 5 November 2nd 04 12:47 AM
Flat or slim cooker hoods Richard Savage UK diy 2 February 9th 04 09:17 PM
Flat panel heaters Tom Miller UK diy 5 January 8th 04 05:30 PM
Drilling flat bottom holes jim sehr Metalworking 32 September 16th 03 03:11 AM
Drilling flat bottom holes..... Thanks! Marty Metalworking 0 September 9th 03 11:05 PM