Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sparky

Default Baxi Boiler Help

Can anyone point me in the right direction with this problem.

I have a Baxi Bahama 100 Combination boiler with an annoying intermittant
fault.

Occasionally when the heating is working fine and I switch on the HW the
flame light goes out and the water runs cold.

When HW tap is then turnd off the boiler clicks a bit but the heating
doesn't fire up - I don't think there is any pump flow either

The boiler clicks when I tuen on the HW tap so it is sensing that so I think
I can rule out the flow switch.

I am thinking it could be the CH flow switch but would appreciate any help
from experts or people who have had this fault.

Baxi Boiler problem - grating sound Mike Dodd UK diy 6 January 30th 05 07:16 PM
Baxi Boiler shutting down steve UK diy 29 October 24th 04 12:29 AM
Baxi WM 381 RS Boiler Blowing Fuse L Reid UK diy 3 July 6th 04 04:09 PM
Old Baxi WM 531 RS boiler problem David Hearn UK diy 8 December 1st 03 06:58 PM
Baxi Bermuda boiler Steve UK diy 10 October 21st 03 08:03 PM