hotshot

Default DIY Fitted Wardrobe

I'm looking to build a fitted wardrobe in an alcove. Can fit out interior
(shelves, rails etc.) myself, but looking for somewhere that sells decent
quality doors and matching front panels (plinth, cornice, filler panels) for
a professional external appearance. I had a white "shaker" style in mind.
Have seen what Wickes have to offer, but would prefer a full length (floor
to ceiling) door rather than a standard length door with a drawer underneath
to make up the height. Any suggestions?

Wardrobe sliding door gear Bert Coules UK diy 25 January 5th 05 09:38 PM
Can I tell if my boiler has a bypass fitted? Michael D UK diy 7 October 31st 04 07:08 PM
mdf wardrobe doors gary watson UK diy 10 October 27th 04 04:04 PM
Wardrobe Organizer happy hunter UK diy 1 April 26th 04 05:04 PM
Fitted wardrobe companies - recommendations James Taylor UK diy 0 February 3rd 04 10:21 PM