happy hunter

Default Wardrobe Organizer

Hi,

Anyone know where I can purchase "wardrobe organizers" either parts or packs
? I'm thinking of the wire mess white plastic coating "organizer kits" for
inside a fitted wardrobe (giving hanging rails, shelves and drawers). I've
bought in the past "closetmaid" from Argos, and also Lee/Rowan from B&Q.

Unfortunately neither of these stores have them anymore, and nothing is
coming up on Google. I was in B&Q today (Glasgow) and couldn't find anything
although I could swear I'd seen the Lee/Rowan brand in a B&Q just a couple
of months ago (I may have to take a trip into Edinburgh to have a look in
the various B&Q's there).

Anyone seen these products elsewhere ?

Thanks.

happy hunter

"happy hunter" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where I can purchase "wardrobe organizers" either parts or

packs
? I'm thinking of the wire mess white plastic coating "organizer kits"

for
inside a fitted wardrobe (giving hanging rails, shelves and drawers).

I've
bought in the past "closetmaid" from Argos, and also Lee/Rowan from B&Q.

Unfortunately neither of these stores have them anymore, and nothing is
coming up on Google. I was in B&Q today (Glasgow) and couldn't find

anything
although I could swear I'd seen the Lee/Rowan brand in a B&Q just a couple
of months ago (I may have to take a trip into Edinburgh to have a look in
the various B&Q's there).

Anyone seen these products elsewhere ?

Thanks.

Replying to my own message is bad form I know .... after much searching, the
closed maid stuff can be mail ordered from
http://www.closetmaiduk.com/InstructionSheets.html

I did the grand tour of a couple of B&Qs today and couldn't find the stuff I
wanted ... they seem to have switched to a brand called "Form" which I
didn't like the look of.

Also, found another one called Elfa in Homebase and subsequently on the web
as http://www.sososimple.com/ Didn't like the look of this stuff either
though. Don't fancy having lots of shelves like that hanging off the wall
without some of the weight being handled via the floor (the closetmaid and
Lee/rowan brands have support poles that mean some of the weight is directed
to the floor).

Fitted wardrobe companies - recommendations James Taylor UK diy 0 February 3rd 04 10:21 PM
updating wardrobe doors Frisket UK diy 6 September 11th 03 08:02 AM
Wardrobe doors Tricky Dicky UK diy 0 August 20th 03 04:36 PM
Wide Wardrobe Doors Andrew May UK diy 1 August 15th 03 08:01 AM