IMM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
More drivel

WILL YOU STOP MORPHING for Heaven's sake? This is the second time you
have escaped from my killfile.

According to

You are a troll. A quick Google brings that to light. You add no value in
any ng you frequent. None at all. You lack basic logic and understanding.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
IMM

"Stefek Zaba" wrote in message
John wrote:

Despite the possible amusement value I for one wouldn't lose any sleep

if
the group didn't suffer so much nonsense, and wasting of bandwidth.

aolMe too/aol

The group would be better if this incompetent just went. He is dangerous.

Local, social solutions to local, social irritants typically work better
than centrally-administered technically-based ones.

Another not too bright one as well. This ng breeds them. We have Tom,
Richard, Maxie, the one who does unnatural things, the fishman, etc, and
you. Is there a full moon about?

This ng is amusing.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
John Rumm

Stefek Zaba wrote:

Local, social solutions to local, social irritants typically work better
than centrally-administered technically-based ones.

Quite agree... although I have the feeling this one is the type that
could chat to an answer phone for 30 mins just because he likes the
sound of his own voice ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.