Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Location: norfolk
Default washing machine move

Hey, Ok dont laugh, can anyone help, I need to move a washing machine quite some distance from its present location.All pipe work in my house is imperial, at present the washing machine is tapped off 3/4 pipe with reducing solder joint to 15mm, then to a straight isolating valve with a 3/4 bsp fitting for the machine hose.
It would save me loads a time if I could fit a 3/4 bsp to 15 mm tap connector or some such to the exisiting isolating valve then pipe in copper to the new location. any views please

Last edited by mike guitar : January 25th 05 at 07:13 AM Reason: got the title wrong