Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default what to use to level floor by 10-15mm

I am trying to level our utility room floor. It is partially tiled the
rest being concrete. The largest variation in depth is approx 15mm. What
should I use to level this prior to tiling? Self-levelling compound says
no more than 3mm. Whatever is suggested can I use it over the tiles as
well as concrete to so using existing tiles to fill in some of the
depth?

TIA

Martin

!^NavFont02F012F0006NGHHHwFDD6