Default what to use to level floor by 10-15mm

In article , N.
Thornton writes

If it were my place I would want to do it properly, not with tile
adhesive that may disintegrate after x years. Parallel strips of wood
fixed to the floor, get them all nice and level. Fill with good mortar
mix, levelling it to the battens. When dry remove battening and fill
that too. But... there are many options.

Regards, NT

Personally I wouldn't put a sand cement mortar down that thin...

What you can do is use the self levelling material and bulk it out with
sand and use that to bring the floor up to 3-5mm of the finished level
and then use the neat compound to finish off

2:1 should be ok that thin, or even 1:1.5. One can also add fibres for
crack control. I've used plenty of 1:1.5 here. Your suggestion does
sound more purpose made though, so maybe would last better.

My recommendation is what we do for industrial floors so may be a bit
OTT for a utility room as you don't get many forklift trucks in utility
rooms :-)
--
David