Scott Mills

Default what to use to level floor by 10-15mm

wrote in message
I am trying to level our utility room floor. It is partially tiled the
rest being concrete. The largest variation in depth is approx 15mm.

you serious?

What should I use to level this prior to tiling?

To be honest, I think you'd be better off with a bolster hammer, chisel and
safety specs.

failing that, why not tile where you want to raise it, then... tile over the
lot again...

Self-levelling compound says
no more than 3mm. Whatever is suggested can I use it over the tiles as
well as concrete to so using existing tiles to fill in some of the
depth?

TIA

Martin

!^NavFont02F012F0006NGHHHwFDD6