Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rich

Default How to prolong the life of your petrol-engined car!

I was listening to a chatty radio show this evening and someone
mentioned that he knew someone who put £10 of deisel in with the
petrol on every fourth fill-up. He swore it prolonged the life of his
engines - and sure enough, his car has so far lasted 30 years....

Just thought I'd pass it on... and listen out for your comments.

Rich

Petrol in Diesel Engine MartinC UK diy 120 September 5th 05 10:41 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Petrol in a Diesel car (ooops). Steve Hall UK diy 79 August 13th 04 09:38 PM
Shelf life for glue (revisited) Wally Woodworking 12 July 5th 04 07:39 PM
Petrol in diesel again! Matthew Barnard UK diy 31 September 23rd 03 07:21 PM