Dave Stanton

Default Fred Dibnah

Trust we all caught the Fred Dibnah Tribute this morning on BBC2

Dave

Mark Carver

Dave Stanton wrote:

Trust we all caught the Fred Dibnah Tribute this morning on BBC2

No :-( Didn't get the newspaper until 11:10am. Bugger, second time I've
missed it.
mrcheerful

"Dave Stanton" wrote in message
news

Trust we all caught the Fred Dibnah Tribute this morning on BBC2

Dave

Interesting shows, but what a self-centred old *** he was, and he never
waits to hear the question before saying something. (personal meeting, plus
my opinion of him from his shows)

mrcheerful

BigWallop

"mrcheerful ." wrote in message

"Dave Stanton" wrote in message
news

Trust we all caught the Fred Dibnah Tribute this morning on BBC2

Dave

Interesting shows, but what a self-centred old *** he was, and he never
waits to hear the question before saying something. (personal meeting,

plus
my opinion of him from his shows)

mrcheerful

Yeah, but he can't half tell a good story. :-) Used to love to hear his
stories over a pie and a pint, or two. The rule was always to "never" get
him talking about the tooling he made for his engines, but to get him to
talk about his school days.

raden

In message , Dave Stanton
writes

Trust we all caught the Fred Dibnah Tribute this morning on BBC2

For some amazing reason, it wasn't on Belgian radio, so I missed it

BTW, anyone who wants a cheap and cheerful way to cross the channel,

http://speedferries.alandiaserverfar.../bkg_first.asp

is worth a look - £50 return, and if I'd booked before the end of 2004,
I would have got a free trip in 2005 (with a £10 charge to change the
dates)
--
geoff

Fred Dibnah Tribute - BBC2 7:40pm Sat 4 Dec Aenuff UK diy 9 December 5th 04 10:56 PM
Boiler installation - how much - Question for Fred Rob UK diy 0 November 26th 04 09:58 AM
Dibnah is Dead :-( Dave Baker UK diy 5 November 7th 04 11:44 AM
Fred the Red Shirt Found what Dan Rather Couldn't Leon Woodworking 10 November 5th 04 08:32 PM
Getting suite through door? Terry Pinnell UK diy 23 September 8th 04 11:09 PM