Mike C

Default Blomberg washing machine parts

I am trying to find a source for blomberg washing machine parts. The
bearings have gone in my Blomberg 1301 ABB washing machine. Although
they are standard bearings 6305 2Z/C3 and 6306 2Z/C3 which I can get
any where, I cannot find a source for the seal. I emailed the seal
manufacturer Rolf(who are now GAPI) and the person who responded said
they cannot supply one. The blomberg website is only German, I have
emailed them but got no response, I cannot write German and I guess no
one there can read English! The water seal sizes are 35 72/79 11/16.
Any ideas for a source for the seal, or an equivalent?

thanks

Mike
BigWallop

"Mike C" wrote in message
om...
I am trying to find a source for blomberg washing machine parts. The
bearings have gone in my Blomberg 1301 ABB washing machine. Although
they are standard bearings 6305 2Z/C3 and 6306 2Z/C3 which I can get
any where, I cannot find a source for the seal. I emailed the seal
manufacturer Rolf(who are now GAPI) and the person who responded said
they cannot supply one. The blomberg website is only German, I have
emailed them but got no response, I cannot write German and I guess no
one there can read English! The water seal sizes are 35 72/79 11/16.
Any ideas for a source for the seal, or an equivalent?

thanks

Mike

You could try an e-mail to these guys: http://www.ukwhitegoods.com to see if
they can help you out with this. All the details you should need are on the
web site.

Sam

"Mike C" wrote in message
om...
I am trying to find a source for blomberg washing machine parts. The
bearings have gone in my Blomberg 1301 ABB washing machine. Although
they are standard bearings 6305 2Z/C3 and 6306 2Z/C3 which I can get
any where, I cannot find a source for the seal. I emailed the seal
manufacturer Rolf(who are now GAPI) and the person who responded said
they cannot supply one. The blomberg website is only German, I have
emailed them but got no response, I cannot write German and I guess no
one there can read English! The water seal sizes are 35 72/79 11/16.
Any ideas for a source for the seal, or an equivalent?

thanks

Mike

If you bought it from Comet then that's the only place you can source
spares, well official spares anyway. The machines were made by the Brandt
Group http://www.elcobrandt.com/eng/index_eng.htm

It used to be that even though their UK branch could supply spares for
Brandt made machines they wouldn't sell spares for Blomberg badged machines.
I presume some agreement with Comet.

Good luck!

Sam

Self-Reproducing Machine Tools Doug Goncz Metalworking 17 July 13th 17 05:57 AM
HW feed to washing machine? a UK diy 7 January 7th 05 11:32 PM
Zanussi FL1012 Washing Machine fault James UK diy 5 August 4th 04 01:45 PM
blocks of stuff in drain coming out of washing machine j west +++ UK diy 1 July 25th 04 11:02 PM
blocks of stuff in drain out of washing machine dave @ stejonda UK diy 7 July 23rd 04 01:09 AM