Richard Sterry

Default Duff router table

I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

--
Rick

geoff

In message , Richard Sterry
writes
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Keep up at the back please

--
geoff
doo-dah

"Richard Sterry" wrote in message
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Sheer genius
Absolutely PML

Rick Dipper

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:33:23 +0100, "Richard Sterry"
wrote:

I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Brilliant

Rick
Richard Sterry

geoff wrote:
In message , Richard Sterry
writes
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Keep up at the back please

Don't tell me, it's been posted already. On uk.rec.motorcycles this is known
as "a Ginge".

Oh well...

Rick

Soup

Soup just had to say

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Don't tell me, it's been posted already.
Rick

Yup was already posted as 'RYOBI ROUTER TABLE' on 10/04/04

--
Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \

geoff

In message , Richard Sterry
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Richard Sterry
writes
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Keep up at the back please

Don't tell me, it's been posted already. On uk.rec.motorcycles this is known
as "a Ginge".

I know ...

--
geoff