DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Duff router table (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7953-duff-router-table.html)

Richard Sterry April 16th 04 10:33 PM

Duff router table

I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

--
Rick

geoff April 16th 04 11:20 PM

Duff router table

In message , Richard Sterry
writes
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Keep up at the back please

--
geoff

doo-dah April 17th 04 01:20 AM

Duff router table

"Richard Sterry" wrote in message
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Sheer genius
Absolutely PML

Rick Dipper April 17th 04 08:28 AM

Duff router table

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:33:23 +0100, "Richard Sterry"
wrote:

I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Brilliant

Rick

Richard Sterry April 17th 04 09:50 AM

Duff router table

geoff wrote:
In message , Richard Sterry
writes
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Keep up at the back please

Don't tell me, it's been posted already. On uk.rec.motorcycles this is known
as "a Ginge".

Oh well...

Rick

Soup April 17th 04 12:15 PM

Duff router table

Soup just had to say

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Don't tell me, it's been posted already.
Rick

Yup was already posted as 'RYOBI ROUTER TABLE' on 10/04/04

--
Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \

geoff April 17th 04 06:45 PM

Duff router table

In message , Richard Sterry
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Richard Sterry
writes
I defy you to read this eBay item and not laugh out loud!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=20

Keep up at the back please

Don't tell me, it's been posted already. On uk.rec.motorcycles this is known
as "a Ginge".

I know ...

--
geoff