Default Under patio heating

In article , IMM
writes

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM
writes

"Andy Luckman" wrote in message
In article , IMM
wrote:

I went there and didn't like it.

Apart perhaps from Cuba, there are few places where a daft Trot
would feel at home.

What are you on about?

John, the first part of the treatment is accepting that you have a
problem, obviously you've a little way to go yet.

Bertie, are they nice to you at the clinic?

I can't believe that I go away for a couple of months, come back and you
are still spouting the same old crap John, you really do need a new act
--
David
IMM

wrote in message
In article , IMM
writes

.. .

wrote:

I went there and didn't like it.

Apart perhaps from Cuba, there are few places where a daft Trot
would feel at home.

What are you on about?

John, the first part of the treatment is accepting that you have a
problem, obviously you've a little way to go yet.

Bertie, are they nice to you at the clinic?

I can't believe that I go away for a couple of months, come back and you
are still spouting the same old crap John, you really do need a new act

Bertie, so the clinic kept you in for a few months. Or do you have to go
back at night?

The Natural Philosopher

Andy Hall wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:27:53 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Capitol wrote:

3) Greenock will be delightful with another 15 degrees increase in
temperature and Scotland will become the new must visit tourist location to
equal Tuscany!

With malarial mosquitos.

Anopheles Blairii

ROFLMAO :-)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

IMM

wrote:

Capitol wrote:

3) Greenock will be delightful with another 15 degrees increase in
temperature and Scotland will become the new must visit tourist

location to
equal Tuscany!

With malarial mosquitos.

Anopheles Blairii

ROFLMAO :-)

You did? At that!!! Wow...

Peter Richardson

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:41:28 GMT, "MrCheerful"
wrote:

What is the panel's opinion on using electric under floor heating like
screwfix sell for conservatories under my shortly to be installed brick
patio?

The running costs are not an issue as such, but is there any definite reason
not to use this system?

mrcheerful

You must use heating cables that are specifically designed for
outside. They are higher watts / metre, so the heat penetrates through
the brick.

Pedarson Heating can supply either the heating cable or a product
called Snowtec, which is designed for use outside.

www.pedarsonheating.co.uk

Combi Boiler woes - first heating & no DHW, now DHW and no heating.... RichardS UK diy 8 April 8th 04 09:52 PM
Hot Air Central Heating ron UK diy 6 January 17th 04 02:43 PM
No central heating - HW only threewayvalve and tank therm John UK diy 7 September 29th 03 09:18 AM
Pool water in central heating system Andy Hall UK diy 1 September 2nd 03 05:01 PM
Further to my last post entitled 'Flushing and treating central heating question' David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 July 29th 03 07:15 PM