Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MikeS

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:29:53 -0000, "Cycle"
wrote:

I should like a face mask that will give proper protection when fitting
loft
insulation, and when working with wood and MDF.

Everything I have tried so far leaves me gasping a lot and unable to
breath
easily. I have tried those white hemispherical masks with a valve and
fitting poorly at the edges, which cost two or three pounds; and more
expensive Vitrex masks with rubber face-pieces and replaceable filter
cartridges.

Can anyone give me details of a mask through which I could breath easily?

Regards.

I use a 3M one with appropriate cartridges for the job.

--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

the reason why are gasping when doing light physical work with a cheap mask
is because with each breath you leave a little carbon di oxide this buils up
and is this that makes the automatic nerviose system

easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
Does The 3M Woodworking Dusk Mask Irritate Your Throat? x071907 Home Repair 2 April 4th 04 06:35 PM
Neander question: face "jointing" and thickness planing Dennis M. O'Connor Woodworking 6 September 19th 03 08:14 AM