Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John

Default Worktop Joint

My Mum has just purchased her Council house and everything that's been OK
for the last 20 years "needs changing" i.e, bathroom, kitchen, fence, patio
etc and Yours Truly has got the contract!!
My question relates to the kitchen worktop. It will only have one join as
it will be 'L' shaped and I don't want to go to the expense of hiring a jig
etc., or a joiner for that matter, for one joint. I am sure I have seen
mention on here of worktops with pre machined male and female joints or am I
dreaming it? If anybody can point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it.

Many thanks

John