Andrew

Homebase or B&Q will do it in store for you.

Cheers

"G&M" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
My Mum has just purchased her Council house and everything that's been OK
for the last 20 years "needs changing" i.e, bathroom, kitchen, fence,

patio
etc and Yours Truly has got the contract!!
My question relates to the kitchen worktop. It will only have one join
as
it will be 'L' shaped and I don't want to go to the expense of hiring a

jig
etc., or a joiner for that matter, for one joint. I am sure I have seen
mention on here of worktops with pre machined male and female joints or
am

dreaming it? If anybody can point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it.

Any good woodworking place will cut the surface and put butt and scribe
joints in for about £55. Use the coloured worksurface glue from Screwfix
for a good result.