UK diy (uk.d-i-y) For the discussion of all topics related to diy (do-it-yourself) in the UK. All levels of experience and proficency are welcome to join in to ask questions or offer solutions.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:40:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:


FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
  #42   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:02:20 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.


That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US,
are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


It's one of only two possibilities.


That's wrong.

The other is biological warfare,


Cant be that because it caused so much chaos
in Wuhan right at the time of chinese new year.

which should hold an even bigger punishment.


Not even possible to punish china. What are you going to
do, refuse to buy anything made in china and go without
almost everything you need except cars and planes ?

If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills
millions
of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at
Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of
course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare.
Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus and
damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have
a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking for
damages from the CCP?"


There is no evidence it was tied to any mistake they made.


Then you believe they did it on purpose?


Nope, that there was no mistake.

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html


https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost


https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/


  #43   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 2021-05-20, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 11:26:11 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.


Viruses can leap from chickens, pigs, and cows to humans, too.


https://www.modernhealthcare.com/technology/bat-cave-search-covids-origins-scientists-reignite-polarizing-debate-wuhan-lab-leak
  #44   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:06:17 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 10:09:25 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

On 5/20/2021 12:39 PM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of
war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party,
I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"


https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html




https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost




https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/



Question that formed in my mind is that if only 5,000 people have died
in China from the virus and over 100 times that many in the US then
maybe the Chinese were trying to design a virus that does not kill
Chinese people.


Viruses are not that specific... and the RNA of the virus has been
researched
heavily. Nothing of the kind has been found.

I think someone in China quipped that if they had designed it, it would
have been far more deadly. Maybe they were working on that before it
escaped the Wuhan labs.


And maybe it was the Underground Marshmallow People. We can come up with
all
sorts of speculation, but the evidence shows it was natural.


Natural does not equate to non-negligent.


You havent established any negligence. Everyone has wet
markets for fish and it hasn't been established that the
wet market in Wuhan was the source of the virus either.

  #45   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:56:24 +0100, R D S wrote:

On 20/05/2021 17:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

At the risk of wishing I hadn't commented.....

It wasn't spread all over the globe in every city, town and village by
the Chinese, was it?

The rest of the negligent and insanitary did that.


It's not unsanitary to breathe near another person. It is unsanitary to
sell live wet meat in outdoor markets.


It isnt an outdoor market and everyone has wet markets
for fish and it hasn't been established that the wuhan
wet market was the source of the virus anyway.



  #46   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:18:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
  #47   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:16:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Message-ID:
  #48   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 21 May 2021 05:57:45 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather


--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
  #49   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?



"Frank" "frank wrote in message
...
On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.


That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US,
are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.


Didnt need to eat bats for Hendra to take off and kill people.

  #50   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On May 20, 2021 at 1:18:26 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:56:24 +0100, R D S wrote:

On 20/05/2021 17:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

At the risk of wishing I hadn't commented.....

It wasn't spread all over the globe in every city, town and village by
the Chinese, was it?

The rest of the negligent and insanitary did that.


It's not unsanitary to breathe near another person. It is unsanitary to
sell live wet meat in outdoor markets.


It isnt an outdoor market and everyone has wet markets
for fish and it hasn't been established that the wuhan
wet market was the source of the virus anyway.


Right. We likely will never know for sure.


--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.




  #51   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On May 20, 2021 at 1:16:29 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I think someone in China quipped that if they had designed it, it would
have been far more deadly. Maybe they were working on that before it
escaped the Wuhan labs.

And maybe it was the Underground Marshmallow People. We can come up with
all
sorts of speculation, but the evidence shows it was natural.


Natural does not equate to non-negligent.


You havent established any negligence. Everyone has wet
markets for fish and it hasn't been established that the
wet market in Wuhan was the source of the virus either.


Absolutely correct.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #52   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:29:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Xeno to trolling senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID:
  #53   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 18:16:45 +0000, Snit wrote:

Maybe it originated in Iowa and someone went to China who had it


Possible. After all, the "Spanish flu" *did* start in Kansas.



--
#FreePalestine #SaveSheikhJarrah #GazaUnderAttack #WarCrimes
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom
of Palestine" - Nelson Mandela
  #54   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Three Dumbest Trolls in these Groups having a Tete-a-Tete, again! LOL

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:59:16 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:



Right. We likely will never know for sure.


What we know for sure by now is that the three of you are some of the
dumbest trolls that ever infested these groups!
  #55   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Three Dumbest Trolls in these Groups having another Threesome!

On Thu, 20 May 2021 21:00:09 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:



Absolutely correct.


Which off topic senile bull**** is "absolutely correct", senile trolling
asshole?


  #56   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 18:34:53 GMT, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:26:11 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.


Viruses can leap from chickens, pigs, and cows to humans, too.


https://ibb.co/PYmj0Kp

Cheers, T i m
  #57   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,074
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 05/20/2021 12:01 PM, Joel wrote:
It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.


In NYC during Chinese New Year there were parades to show solidarity
with Wuhan. The politicians were saying 'Come on down to Chinatown! No
problem here folks.'

Barring travelers from China would be racist.

  #58   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,074
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 05/20/2021 12:26 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.


That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the
US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.


Well, maybe snakes...

  #59   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,699
Default Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Well I think you are a little pie in the sky with that statement. It was in
this case probably a live animal market, but are you also going to ask for
damages from the African country where apparently eating Chimps started HIV?
Nature is an opportunist, and given the right conditions and mutations
things happen.
Brian

--

This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from...
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence
at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19
virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/



  #60   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:06:12 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blabbered again:


In NYC during Chinese New Year there were parades to show solidarity
with Wuhan. The politicians were saying 'Come on down to Chinatown! No
problem here folks.'

Barring travelers from China would be racist.


What would barring gossiping assholes from their gossiping be, senile
gossip? G


  #61   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 20/05/2021 23:28, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 18:34:53 GMT, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:26:11 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

On 5/20/2021 2:02 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


In the US we do not eat bats, snakes or monkeys like China or Africa do
and viruses have arose from these species.


Viruses can leap from chickens, pigs, and cows to humans, too.


https://ibb.co/PYmj0Kp


Wait until there's a dog virus that leaps to humans.

I'm sure most ethical vegans are waiting for the day to minimise pet
ownership.
  #62   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
jon jon is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 434
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:39:56 +0100, Commander Kinsey wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...letter-to-the-

editor-why-isnt-china-held-responsible/
article_c29e4f86-38d5-11eb-8c84-2beff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...1272525/China-

responsible-for-coronavirus-Wuhan-virology-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...us-propaganda-

weakens-western-democracies/


The same reason the USA didn't get blamed for the 1918 flu pandemic that
killed 50 million people.
  #63   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Blind Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 21 May 2021 07:59:38 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Well I think you are a little pie in the sky with that statement. It was in
this case probably a live animal market, but are you also going to ask for
damages from the African country where apparently eating Chimps started HIV?
Nature is an opportunist, and given the right conditions and mutations
things happen.
Brainless


Didn't you claim that you "killfiled" the Scottish ******, you disgusting
lying disgusting troll-feeding blind mole?
  #64   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 22 May 2021 04:39:00 -0000 (UTC), jon, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding senile asshole, babbled:

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...1272525/China-

responsible-for-coronavirus-Wuhan-virology-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...us-propaganda-

weakens-western-democracies/

The same reason the USA didn't get blamed for the 1918 flu pandemic that
killed 50 million people.


You troll-feedingsenile asshole STILL couldn't work out what this thread is
really about? tsk
  #65   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:16:45 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:10:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:02:20 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.


It's one of only two possibilities. The other is biological warfare, which
should hold an even bigger punishment.


What makes you think those are the only two possibilities? Given how there is
no evidence of it being manmade we can toss that out (though keep doing
research to see if there is any evidence found). If it was found to be lab
created OF COURSE there should be HUGE penalties for that.

But other than that we cannot know. Maybe it originated in Iowa and someone
went to China who had it... where it mutated and became more contagious. We
just do not know.


Until you find evidence it started elsewhere, the wet meat market is the ****ing obvious unhygienic source.

If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills millions
of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence at
Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose. Of
course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic warfare.
Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus and
damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I have
a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking for
damages from the CCP?"

There is no evidence it was tied to any mistake they made.


Then you believe they did it on purpose?


Nope.


Well the CIA was found out for doing that with something else. Why are you so naive?


  #66   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:16:45 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:10:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:02:20 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet
meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the
US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.

It's one of only two possibilities. The other is biological warfare,
which
should hold an even bigger punishment.


What makes you think those are the only two possibilities? Given how
there is
no evidence of it being manmade we can toss that out (though keep doing
research to see if there is any evidence found). If it was found to be
lab
created OF COURSE there should be HUGE penalties for that.

But other than that we cannot know. Maybe it originated in Iowa and
someone
went to China who had it... where it mutated and became more contagious.
We
just do not know.


Until you find evidence it started elsewhere, the wet meat market is the
****ing obvious unhygienic source.


Doesn't explain why we don't have pandemic outbreaks in wet fish markets.

If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills
millions
of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at
Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on
purpose. Of
course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare.
Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus
and
damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party,
I have
a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for
damages from the CCP?"

There is no evidence it was tied to any mistake they made.

Then you believe they did it on purpose?


Nope.


Well the CIA was found out for doing that with something else.


Nope.

Why are you so naive?


  #67   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:16:45 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:10:34 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:02:20 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 9:39:56 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets.

That is a likely origin... they, like the meat packing plants in the US, are
breeding grounds for such viruses.

It's one of only two possibilities. The other is biological warfare, which
should hold an even bigger punishment.


What makes you think those are the only two possibilities? Given how there is
no evidence of it being manmade we can toss that out (though keep doing
research to see if there is any evidence found). If it was found to be lab
created OF COURSE there should be HUGE penalties for that.

But other than that we cannot know. Maybe it originated in Iowa and someone
went to China who had it... where it mutated and became more contagious. We
just do not know.


Until you find evidence it started elsewhere, the wet meat market is the
****ing obvious unhygienic source.


So if there is no evidence just assume and blame and hold accountable.
Nope.

But those markets and American meat slaughtering / packing and other such
gross places should be cleaned up €” not that slaughter will ever be
completely clean!

If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills millions
of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence at
Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose. Of
course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic warfare.
Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus and
damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I have
a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking for
damages from the CCP?"

There is no evidence it was tied to any mistake they made.

Then you believe they did it on purpose?


Nope.


Well the CIA was found out for doing that with something else. Why are you so naive?


You are naively making unsupported accusations.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They
cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel
somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.
  #68   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sun, 23 May 2021 06:03:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Message-ID:
  #69   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sat, 22 May 2021 20:27:42 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:


You are naively making unsupported accusations.


He's not sucking troll cock like you, though, senile **** the Git! BG
  #70   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:19:07 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.


What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place. Unhygienic meat markets = millions of deaths worldwide. If a private company accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.



And what makes you think the virus wouldn't have found another way to
spread, if not for the meat market? There were things China did
wrong, early on, but they didn't create the virus. It does seem
linked to the meat market, sure, but it didn't evolve there. Let's
not pretend that China is more guilty than they are - they do a lot of
bad things, they abuse people's rights, they didn't act entirely in
good faith about the virus, and we should call them out on such
things. But this pandemic was something the world would have to face,
it isn't relevant which country it came from.


But since it was most likely from the lab.....

Everyone knows it came from the lab. China refuses to cooperate enough with WHO or anyone else to provide the proof. China has actively destroyed any such proof and failed to cooperate with WHO because it fears the forensic science that could find what they think they have covered so well. So, there will be no definitive proof but that does not mean the truth is not known. The world will have to settle for that unfortunately. Here are two facts that may enlighten what really probably happened. I stress, these are facts.

Fact 1) Dr. Shi, Chinas €˜Bat Woman, took one of her many bat coronaviruses and visited the University of North Carolina in 2014. The head of the virology department at this time there was Dr.. Ralph Baric-the worlds leading authority on virus €˜gain of function. That is a nice way of saying he knew how to mutate a virus that did not like humans into something very lethal that did like people. The Wuhan Lab paid for this visit through a grant to the UNC.

The goal was to make Dr. Shis virus lethal to human lung tissue and they ran an experiment to do that. They succeeded and Dr. Shi and Dr. Baric co authored a scientific paper announcing their success. That was published in 2015 in the prestigious journal, Nature. This is the link to the full , unedited,paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 and verifies what they were trying to do and how they did it and how they were successful. It also talks about the €˜ethics,or lack thereof, of what they did. At the end of the study, Dr. Shi takes her €˜lethal bat corona virus back to Wuhan Lab.

That is all fact. The information is so embedded in the net that the CCP could not go back and erase it. The only fact you have to concern yourself with is that according to these irreproachable sources, Dr. Shi had a human lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab was sited many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain the high levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the source for that: https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03 as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000 people with Brucellosis: https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/

So, though no €˜hard evidence, we do have verified proof of the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a track record of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal organisms. And lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And wouldnt you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the virus started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They seem to cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries earlier in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other countries did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the virus spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have thought. They only thing, there is no €˜back looking at the Chinese population €˜samples to see if there is (and there is) any indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real investigation.
https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/


  #71   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Commander Kinsey wrote
Joel wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote


It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.


"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of
war, an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for
the release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.


When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party,
I have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"


It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a period
of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.


What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets = millions of deaths worldwide. If a private
company accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.


And what makes you think the virus wouldn't have found another way to
spread, if not for the meat market? There were things China did wrong,
early on, but they didn't create the virus. It does seem
linked to the meat market, sure, but it didn't evolve there. Let's
not pretend that China is more guilty than they are - they do a lot of
bad things, they abuse people's rights, they didn't act entirely in good
faith about the virus, and we should call them out on such things. But
this pandemic was something the world would have to face, it isn't
relevant which country it came from.


But since it was most likely from the lab.....


Nope, we know it wasnt, the DNA is quite different.

Everyone knows it came from the lab.


No it didnt.

China refuses to cooperate enough with WHO or anyone else to provide the
proof.


Thats a lie with the lab, we know the DNA is quite different.

China has actively destroyed any such proof


There is no proof of where it came from and nothing was destroyed.

and failed to cooperate with WHO


Thats a pig ignorant lie too. They have in fact done that recently.

because it fears the forensic science that could find what they think they
have covered so well.


Another pig ignorant lie.

So, there will be no definitive proof


There almost certainly will be. It took years with
SARS to work out which animals it happened thru.

but that does not mean the truth is not known.


Yes, we know that it didnt come from the lab.

The world will have to settle for that unfortunately.


Nope, we are still looking at where it came from animal wise.

Here are two facts that may enlighten what really probably happened. I
stress, these are facts.


No they are not.

Fact 1) Dr. Shi, Chinas €˜Bat Woman, took one of her many bat
coronaviruses and visited the University of North Carolina in 2014. The
head of the virology department at this time there was Dr. Ralph Baric-
the worlds leading authority on virus €˜gain of function.


Thats not a fact.

That is a nice way of saying he knew how to mutate a virus that did not
like humans into something very lethal that did like people.


Another pig ignorant lie. He actually
knows how they mutate in nature.

The Wuhan Lab paid for this visit through a grant to the UNC.


Hardly surprising given who she worked for.

The goal was to make Dr. Shis virus lethal to human lung tissue and they
ran an experiment to do that.


Wrong.

They succeeded and Dr. Shi and Dr. Baric co authored a scientific paper
announcing their success.


But that virus is nothing like covid.

That was published in 2015 in the prestigious journal, Nature. This is the
link to the full , unedited,paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985


Which says nothing like what you are claiming.

and verifies what they were trying to do and how they did it and how they
were successful.


But that virus is nothing like covid.

It also talks about the €˜ethics,or lack thereof, of what they did. At
the end of the study, Dr. Shi takes her €˜lethal bat corona virus back to
Wuhan Lab.


That virus is nothing like covid.

That is all fact.


That virus is nothing like covid.

The information is so embedded in the net that the CCP could not go back
and erase it.


No need to and it has nothing to do with the net either.

The only fact you have to concern yourself with is that according to these
irreproachable sources, Dr. Shi had a human lung eating bat
coronavirus-verified in her lab
- in 2015.


That virus is nothing like covid.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses


Nothing like a fact, just another bare faced lie.

Once they realised that it did pass by human to human
contact they did in fact contain covid FAR more effectively
than anyone else has managed to do and it didnt spread
to the rest of china, just in the Hubei province for a while.

and the Wuhan Lab was sited many times on its lack of sufficiently trained
personnel to maintain the high levels of maintenance and security needed
to contain biohazards of this magnitude.


But it wasnt the source of covid.

Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice.


And have got their act into gear since.

And smallpox has escaped from non
chinese labs more than once too.

Here is the source for that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03
as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000 people
with Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/


Pity about the other non chinese examples.

So, though no €˜hard evidence, we do have verified proof of the Wuhan Lab
housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus


Which is nothing like covid.

and a track record of these labs not being reliable in containing these
lethal organisms.


Just like other non chinese labs.

And lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldnt you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat coronavirus.
How interesting.


But we now know it isnt covid.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the
virus started in Wuhan.


Bull****.

The reason is obvious as I have shown you.


Bull**** you have.

They seem to cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other
countries earlier in December.


And there is a little evidence of that.

You see there is that word again-evidence. The other countries did not
destroy their samples


Neither has china.

and by tracing back they can see the virus spread faster and further out
of Wuhan than anyone would have thought.


Hardly surprising given that it happened during chinese new
year when hordes of chinese move around the world at one
hell of a rate. Including my mate's chinese mate who was in
Wuhan at the time due to chinese new year and who flagrantly
dishonestly managed to get back to australia via Bangkok in
very early February 2020 but who wasnt infected at the time.

They only thing, there is no €˜back looking at the Chinese population
€˜samples


Another bare faced like.

to see if there is (and there is) any indication that it was running there
long before December.


Another bare faced lie.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.
https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/


Because it would be useful to know the animal chain involved, stupid.

  #72   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 24 May 2021 07:57:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
  #73   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On May 23, 2021 at 11:50:36 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:19:07 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets =3D millions of deaths worldwide. If a private
company accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.



And what makes you think the virus wouldn't have found another way to
spread, if not for the meat market? There were things China did
wrong, early on, but they didn't create the virus. It does seem
linked to the meat market, sure, but it didn't evolve there. Let's
not pretend that China is more guilty than they are - they do a lot of
bad things, they abuse people's rights, they didn't act entirely in
good faith about the virus, and we should call them out on such
things. But this pandemic was something the world would have to face,
it isn't relevant which country it came from.


But since it was most likely from the lab.....


There is no evidence to back that claim.

Everyone knows it came from the lab.


No, they do not. And its own generic material suggests otherwise.

China refuses to cooperate enough with WHO or anyone else to provide the
proof. China has actively destroyed any such proof and failed to cooperate
with WHO because it fears the forensic science that could find what they
think they have covered so well. So, there will be no definitive proof but
that does not mean the truth is not known. The world will have to settle for
that unfortunately. Here are two facts that may enlighten what really
probably happened. I stress, these are facts.

Fact 1) Dr. Shi, China=E2=80=99s ‘Bat Woman=E2=80=99,


Your newsreader is wonky. Shows up pooly here, too, so not just my system:


http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=ms...ryzen.l an%3E

took one of her many bat coronaviruses and visited the University of North
Carolina in 2014. The head of the virology department at this time there was
Dr. Ralph Baric-the world=E2=80=99s leading authority on virus ‘gain
of function=E2=80=99. That is a nice way of saying he knew how to mutate a
virus that did not like humans into something very lethal that did like
people. The Wuhan Lab paid for this visit through a grant to the UNC.

The goal was to make Dr. Shi=E2=80=99s virus lethal to human lung tissue and
they ran an experiment to do that. They succeeded and Dr. Shi and Dr. Baric
co authored a scientific paper announcing their success. That was published
in 2015 in the prestigious journal, Nature. This is the link to the full ,
unedited,paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 and verifies what
they were trying to do and how they did it and how they were successful. It
also talks about the ‘ethics=E2=80=99=E2=80=99,or lack thereof, of
what they did. At the end of the study, Dr. Shi takes her ‘lethal bat
corona virus=E2=80=99 back to Wuhan Lab.

That is all fact. The information is so embedded in the net that the CCP
could not go back and erase it. The only fact you have to concern yourself
with is that according to these irreproachable sources, Dr. Shi had a human
lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab was sited
many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain the high
levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this
magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the source for
that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03
as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000 people with
Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/

So, though no ‘hard evidence=E2=80=99, we do have verified proof of
the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a track record
of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal organisms. And
lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldn=E2=80=99t you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat
coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the virus
started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They seem to
cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries earlier
in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other countries
did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the virus
spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have thought. They
only thing, there is no ‘back looking=E2=80=99 at the Chinese
population ‘samples=E2=80=99 to see if there is (and there is) any
indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/



--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #74   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 03:16:48 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:


Your newsreader is wonky. Shows up pooly here, too, so not just my system:


Not as wonky as you are, **** the Git! You show up in everyone's newsreader
as fanatic sucker of troll cock! BG
  #75   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:14:52 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:09:11 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:01:56 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence
at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19
virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"


It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.


What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets = millions of deaths worldwide. If a private company
accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.


And what about other variations from Europe and Africa? Should we have them
pay too?


They didn't create them. They naturally evolved from the original that China made in the lab for chemical warfare.

ROTFPMSL! I just got permanently banned from a games forum for asking if a mod could be made to change the nuclear war started by China in the game to a coronavirus war started by China. Apparently its ok for the game makers to accuse China of being likely to start a nuclear war, but not ok for me to say the same thing about a virus, which is a lot less bad that a nuclear bomb!

FFS, it costs $5 to make a new account.


  #76   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,297
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 5/23/2021 11:16 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 23, 2021 at 11:50:36 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:19:07 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets =3D millions of deaths worldwide. If a private
company accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.


And what makes you think the virus wouldn't have found another way to
spread, if not for the meat market? There were things China did
wrong, early on, but they didn't create the virus. It does seem
linked to the meat market, sure, but it didn't evolve there. Let's
not pretend that China is more guilty than they are - they do a lot of
bad things, they abuse people's rights, they didn't act entirely in
good faith about the virus, and we should call them out on such
things. But this pandemic was something the world would have to face,
it isn't relevant which country it came from.


But since it was most likely from the lab.....


There is no evidence to back that claim.

Everyone knows it came from the lab.


No, they do not. And its own generic material suggests otherwise.

China refuses to cooperate enough with WHO or anyone else to provide the
proof. China has actively destroyed any such proof and failed to cooperate
with WHO because it fears the forensic science that could find what they
think they have covered so well. So, there will be no definitive proof but
that does not mean the truth is not known. The world will have to settle for
that unfortunately. Here are two facts that may enlighten what really
probably happened. I stress, these are facts.

Fact 1) Dr. Shi, China=E2=80=99s ‘Bat Woman=E2=80=99,


Your newsreader is wonky. Shows up pooly here, too, so not just my system:


http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=ms...ryzen.l an%3E

took one of her many bat coronaviruses and visited the University of North
Carolina in 2014. The head of the virology department at this time there was
Dr. Ralph Baric-the world=E2=80=99s leading authority on virus ‘gain
of function=E2=80=99. That is a nice way of saying he knew how to mutate a
virus that did not like humans into something very lethal that did like
people. The Wuhan Lab paid for this visit through a grant to the UNC.

The goal was to make Dr. Shi=E2=80=99s virus lethal to human lung tissue and
they ran an experiment to do that. They succeeded and Dr. Shi and Dr. Baric
co authored a scientific paper announcing their success. That was published
in 2015 in the prestigious journal, Nature. This is the link to the full ,
unedited,paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 and verifies what
they were trying to do and how they did it and how they were successful. It
also talks about the ‘ethics=E2=80=99=E2=80=99,or lack thereof, of
what they did. At the end of the study, Dr. Shi takes her ‘lethal bat
corona virus=E2=80=99 back to Wuhan Lab.

That is all fact. The information is so embedded in the net that the CCP
could not go back and erase it. The only fact you have to concern yourself
with is that according to these irreproachable sources, Dr. Shi had a human
lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab was sited
many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain the high
levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this
magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the source for
that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03
as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000 people with
Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/

So, though no ‘hard evidence=E2=80=99, we do have verified proof of
the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a track record
of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal organisms. And
lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldn=E2=80=99t you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat
coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the virus
started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They seem to
cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries earlier
in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other countries
did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the virus
spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have thought. They
only thing, there is no ‘back looking=E2=80=99 at the Chinese
population ‘samples=E2=80=99 to see if there is (and there is) any
indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/



Currently, the Great Lord Fauci admits it may have come from their lab.

Why do we have so many Chicom apologists in ahr?
  #77   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,760
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 5/25/2021 12:50 PM, Frank wrote:


Â* "There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act
of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for
the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
Â* When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another
party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no
one asking
for damages from the CCP?"


lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab
was sited
many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain
the high
levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this
magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the
source for
that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03

as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000
people with
Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/


So, though no ‘hard evidence=E2=80=99, we do have verified
proof of
the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a
track record
of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal
organisms. And
lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldn=E2=80=99t you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat
coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that
the virus
started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They
seem to
cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries
earlier
in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other
countries
did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the virus
spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have
thought. They
only thing, there is no ‘back looking=E2=80=99 at the Chinese
population ‘samples=E2=80=99 to see if there is (and there
is) any
indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/



Currently, the Great Lord Fauci admits it may have come from their lab.

Why do we have so many Chicom apologists in ahr?


Key words: May have

That is still not hard evidence. How do we get it?
  #78   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 129
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?



"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
...
On 5/25/2021 12:50 PM, Frank wrote:


"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of
war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for
the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another
party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking
for damages from the CCP?"


lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab was
sited
many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain
the high
levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this
magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the
source for
that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03
as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000
people with
Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/

So, though no ‘hard evidence=E2=80=99, we do have verified
proof of
the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a track
record
of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal organisms.
And
lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldn=E2=80=99t you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat
coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the
virus
started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They seem
to
cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries
earlier
in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other
countries
did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the
virus
spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have thought.
They
only thing, there is no ‘back looking=E2=80=99 at the Chinese
population ‘samples=E2=80=99 to see if there is (and there is)
any
indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/


Currently, the Great Lord Fauci admits it may have come from their lab.

Why do we have so many Chicom apologists in ahr?


Key words: May have

That is still not hard evidence. How do we get it?


By comparing the DNA. That has been done and
what was created in the lab is nothing like covid.

  #79   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,297
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On 5/25/2021 1:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/25/2021 12:50 PM, Frank wrote:


Â* "There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act
of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible
for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
Â* When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another
party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no
one asking
for damages from the CCP?"


lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab
was sited
many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain
the high
levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this
magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the
source for
that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03

as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000
people with
Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/


So, though no ‘hard evidence=E2=80=99, we do have verified
proof of
the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a
track record
of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal
organisms. And
lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldn=E2=80=99t you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat
coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that
the virus
started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They
seem to
cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries
earlier
in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other
countries
did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the
virus
spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have
thought. They
only thing, there is no ‘back looking=E2=80=99 at the Chinese
population ‘samples=E2=80=99 to see if there is (and there
is) any
indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/



Currently, the Great Lord Fauci admits it may have come from their lab.

Why do we have so many Chicom apologists in ahr?


Key words:Â* May have

That is still not hard evidence.Â* How do we get it?


You will not get it from the Chicoms or their sycophants, WHO.

Wuhan has a virology lab and some of the first sickened were from that
lab.

Scientists there giving warning died. People were not allowed to travel
from Wuhan to the rest of China but they were allowed to travel outside
China. Highly circumstantial.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...excerpt-474322
  #80   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,378
Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Frank formulated the question :
On 5/23/2021 11:16 PM, Snit wrote:
On May 23, 2021 at 11:50:36 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:19:07 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet
meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of
war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another
party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking
for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide
the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets =3D millions of deaths worldwide. If a private
company accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.


And what makes you think the virus wouldn't have found another way to
spread, if not for the meat market? There were things China did
wrong, early on, but they didn't create the virus. It does seem
linked to the meat market, sure, but it didn't evolve there. Let's
not pretend that China is more guilty than they are - they do a lot of
bad things, they abuse people's rights, they didn't act entirely in
good faith about the virus, and we should call them out on such
things. But this pandemic was something the world would have to face,
it isn't relevant which country it came from.

But since it was most likely from the lab.....


There is no evidence to back that claim.

Everyone knows it came from the lab.


No, they do not. And its own generic material suggests otherwise.

China refuses to cooperate enough with WHO or anyone else to provide the
proof. China has actively destroyed any such proof and failed to cooperate
with WHO because it fears the forensic science that could find what they
think they have covered so well. So, there will be no definitive proof but
that does not mean the truth is not known. The world will have to settle
for
that unfortunately. Here are two facts that may enlighten what really
probably happened. I stress, these are facts.

Fact 1) Dr. Shi, China=E2=80=99s ‘Bat Woman=E2=80=99,


Your newsreader is wonky. Shows up pooly here, too, so not just my system:


http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=ms...ryzen.l an%3E

took one of her many bat coronaviruses and visited the University of
North
Carolina in 2014. The head of the virology department at this time there
was
Dr. Ralph Baric-the world=E2=80=99s leading authority on virus
‘gain
of function=E2=80=99. That is a nice way of saying he knew how to mutate a
virus that did not like humans into something very lethal that did like
people. The Wuhan Lab paid for this visit through a grant to the UNC.

The goal was to make Dr. Shi=E2=80=99s virus lethal to human lung tissue
and
they ran an experiment to do that. They succeeded and Dr. Shi and Dr.
Baric
co authored a scientific paper announcing their success. That was
published
in 2015 in the prestigious journal, Nature. This is the link to the full ,
unedited,paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 and verifies what
they were trying to do and how they did it and how they were successful.
It
also talks about the ‘ethics=E2=80=99=E2=80=99,or lack thereof, of
what they did. At the end of the study, Dr. Shi takes her ‘lethal
bat
corona virus=E2=80=99 back to Wuhan Lab.

That is all fact. The information is so embedded in the net that the CCP
could not go back and erase it. The only fact you have to concern yourself
with is that according to these irreproachable sources, Dr. Shi had a
human
lung eating bat coronavirus-verified in her lab- in 2015.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses and the Wuhan Lab was
sited
many times on its lack of sufficiently trained personnel to maintain the
high
levels of maintenance and security needed to contain biohazards of this
magnitude. Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice. Here is the source
for
that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03
as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000 people
with
Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/

So, though no ‘hard evidence=E2=80=99, we do have verified proof
of
the Wuhan Lab housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus and a track
record
of these labs not being reliable in containing these lethal organisms. And
lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldn=E2=80=99t you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat
coronavirus. How interesting.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the
virus
started in Wuhan. The reason is obvious as I have shown you. They seem to
cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other countries
earlier
in December. You see there is that word again-evidence. The other
countries
did not destroy their samples and by tracing back they can see the virus
spread faster and further out of Wuhan than anyone would have thought.
They
only thing, there is no ‘back looking=E2=80=99 at the Chinese
population ‘samples=E2=80=99 to see if there is (and there is) any
indication that it was running there long before December.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/



Currently, the Great Lord Fauci admits it may have come from their lab.


He admits its origin is still unknown. Not the same as what you claim
he admits.
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus? Commander Kinsey[_3_] Home Repair 154 June 3rd 21 08:24 PM
Dewalt tools being designed in China now? John Doe[_4_] Metalworking 0 December 30th 20 12:25 AM
Why isn't the NRA doing ANYTHING to protect the gun rights of responsible Americans? Jon Elson[_3_] Metalworking 0 January 30th 13 08:54 PM
Paslode Nail Gun - Being Made in China ! Nehmo Sergheyev Home Repair 48 May 25th 05 11:51 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2024 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"