Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:06:17 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 10:09:25 AM MST, "Frank" wrote
:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of
war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party,
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/

Question that formed in my mind is that if only 5,000 people have died
in China from the virus and over 100 times that many in the US then
maybe the Chinese were trying to design a virus that does not kill
Chinese people.

Viruses are not that specific... and the RNA of the virus has been
researched
heavily. Nothing of the kind has been found.

I think someone in China quipped that if they had designed it, it would
have been far more deadly. Maybe they were working on that before it
escaped the Wuhan labs.

And maybe it was the Underground Marshmallow People. We can come up with
all
sorts of speculation, but the evidence shows it was natural.

Natural does not equate to non-negligent.

You havent established any negligence. Everyone has wet
markets for fish and it hasn't been established that the
wet market in Wuhan was the source of the virus either.