Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Well I think you are a little pie in the sky with that statement. It was in
this case probably a live animal market, but are you also going to ask for
damages from the African country where apparently eating Chimps started HIV?
Nature is an opportunist, and given the right conditions and mutations
things happen.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence
at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19
virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...ff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...ogy-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...n-democracies/