Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Amazon

I guessed at Jeff Bezos' email address and fired off a
complaint. Lo! And Behold! It got a response from a
senior exec and the replacement is promised for
tomorrow, although I'm not holding my breath
and keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

gareth evans wrote

I guessed at Jeff Bezos' email address

I didnt guess it, I googled it.

and fired off a complaint. Lo! And Behold! It got a response from a senior
exec

Yeah, me too.

With a different matter I used google to find a phone
number in the US that I could call and that worked fine
too. Didnt cost me anything to call it because my mobile
phone plan includes free calls to there as well as any in
my country.

and the replacement is promised for tomorrow, although I'm not holding my
breath and keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 05:23:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the obnoxious senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ear to the ground shoulder to the wheel, nose tto the grindstone and get a
bad neck ache.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please